How to give up at Lol Wild Rift
- LOL Wild Rift
In League of Legends: Wild Rift, the battle move can change in a matter of minutes, so you can easily choke. You can find that the best option is just to give up completely, as you can continue to play discouraging.
How to give up at League of Legends: Wild Rift
Go to the gear icon next to your card to find the “Surrender” parameter, as shown below. Another menu will appear with the "Sur" button "below. In the game to activate the Option Option, it takes about four minutes before using it.
After pressing it, the whole team gets the opportunity to surrender or not. Four out of five team members must give up to finish the game, otherwise you will have to stay in battle.
If your surrender has failed, there is still a chance of a quick lesion. The ability to surrender again is displayed in two minutes. You should not just leave the match if it does not go according to your scenario, as there are consequences. You will receive an AFK penalty if you just leave the match, and will not fight to the end or give up.
To learn more about League of Legends: Wild Rift, read League of Legends: Wild Rift - all classes, explanation or assembly of the Lol Wild Rift brand - the best runes, skills, combo and objects here in the game manual!
Most Popular Posts
- How to change the server in Lol Wild Rift
- How to League of Legends Mobile Solo 1V1 and Surrender
- How to add Emojis in Legends League: Wild Rift
- LOL Wild Rift Patch 4.2: Introduce Three new Champions and Ice Dragon
- League of Legends Wild Rift - Champions skill, explanation
- How much money I have spent in League of Legends: So can you know the total of your purchases in LOL
Popular Category Lists
- Path of Exile / (305)
- Runescape / (145)
- Diablo IV / (129)
- Elder Scrolls Online / (64)
- FFXIV / (64)
- Guild Wars 2 / (62)
- New World / (55)
- SWTOR / (25)
- Elden Ring / (20)
- League of Legends / (20)
- Fallout 76 / (18)
- World of Warcraft / (16)
- GTA 5 / (16)
- Albion / (16)
- Last Epoch / (15)
- WOW Classic / (15)
- Throne and Liberty / (13)
- Genshin Impact / (12)
- Pokemon / (12)
- Escape From Tarkov / (10)