Event Lol Wild Rift High Noon 2022: Missions and Awards
Riot Games launched another event in League of Legends: Wild Rift to note the release of skins “exactly noon” for Ilerelia, Trees and Ash. The event “Exactly at noon 2022” will be held from May 19 to 29, and among other exclusive awards, players will have the opportunity to get a free pose for the image of “Exactly noon”.
- Event Wild Rift High Noon 2022: Mission
- Awards of the Wild Rift event “Exactly at noon 2022”: how to get a free pose “Exactly at noon”
To get these awards, players need to carry out intra -game tasks in order to earn XP. The more experience you can collect, the better the awards will be. These missions will be updated daily while the event lasts.
Event Wild Rift High Noon 2022: Mission
As mentioned earlier, players will have to perform daily missions to earn XP and receive such awards as Avatar icons , Emotions , Coins and free chest with the choice of pose “Exactly at noon ". Mission will be dropped daily until the end of the event, so the players will have enough time to fulfill quests and collect all awards.
Awards of the Wild Rift event “Exactly at noon 2022”: how to get a free pose “Exactly at noon”
Having earned the required amount of XP, players will be able to get awards on the event page in the game. Be sure to pick up the awards before the end of the event, since all unclaimed awards will be lost forever. As soon as you earned 20 experience you will receive chest with the choice of posture at noon , which includes the poses of the skins "exactly noon" for Ilerelia, Trees and Ash, as well as the poses for their corresponding original skins. You can choose only one pose to declare it with your own.
Do you want to know how skill works in Wild Rift? Check out the description of League of Legends Wild Rift - Champion Mastery, here, in the guidelines for the game for professionals.
Most Popular Posts
- How to change the server in Lol Wild Rift
- How much money I have spent in League of Legends: So can you know the total of your purchases in LOL
- How to League of Legends Mobile Solo 1V1 and Surrender
- How to add Emojis in Legends League: Wild Rift
- LOL Wild Rift Patch 4.2: Introduce Three new Champions and Ice Dragon
- League of Legends Wild Rift - Champions skill, explanation
Popular Category Lists
- Path of Exile / (681)
- Diablo IV / (618)
- Runescape / (296)
- New World / (157)
- Guild Wars 2 / (148)
- Elder Scrolls Online / (129)
- FFXIV / (122)
- World of Warcraft / (65)
- WOW Classic / (41)
- Elden Ring / (40)
- SWTOR / (35)
- WoW Classic SoD / (34)
- League of Legends / (30)
- Dark and Darker / (28)
- Fallout 76 / (27)
- WotLK Classic / (23)
- Genshin Impact / (22)
- Last Epoch / (18)
- GTA 5 / (18)
- Throne and Liberty / (16)