Albion Online Large-scale battles Damnation Staff Build Guides
The Damnation Staff is a unique weapon in Albion Online that is used primarily for its debuffing abilities in ZvZ (Zerg vs Zerg battles). This guide will walk you through the build and strategy for effectively using the Damnation Staff in these large-scale battles, as well as some tips for using it to troll streamers.
↖ Build Items
- Damnation Staff with Cursed Sickle and Armor Piercer
- Knight Helmet with Displacement Immunity
- Scholar Robe with Speed Caster
- Scholar Sandals with Focused Run
- Fort Sterling Cape with Resistance Potion and Pork Omelet (any tier is fine)
Your role in a ZvZ battle is to provide debuffs to as many opponents as possible using Cataclysm, the Damnation Staff's main ability. Here's how to do it:
- Run to the front lines and activate your Scholar Robe's Speed Caster ability to get there quickly.
- Cast your Knight Helmet's Displacement Immunity ability to prevent yourself from getting knocked around while channeling Cataclysm.
- Cast Cataclysm on as many opponents as possible. This ability deals damage over time and has a short range, but a large area of effect.
- Spam out your other abilities and then use your Scholar Sandals' Focused Run ability to quickly move away from the front lines.
- If you get attacked, chug your Resistance Potion and Pork Omelet to help you survive and get your cooldowns back faster.
That's all there is to it! Remember that this build is only useful in ZvZ battles, and not for any other type of gameplay. It's also a high-risk role, so expect to die often.
↖ Trolling Streamers
One unique use of the Damnation Staff is to troll streamers by casting it near them and then canceling it. This will put a big red splotch on their stream and grab their attention. To do this, find a streamer in town or nearby, cast the ability, and then immediately cancel it by moving or pressing the S button. This can be a lot of fun, but remember to be respectful and not take it too far.
↖ Why Use Certain Items
The Knight Helmet with Displacement Immunity prevents you from getting knocked around while channeling Cataclysm. The Scholar Robe with Speed Caster allows you to quickly move to the front lines, while the Scholar Sandals with Focused Run help you quickly move away from danger. The Fort Sterling Cape with Resistance Potion and Pork Omelet help you survive in battle and get your cooldowns back faster.
The Damnation Staff is a unique weapon that is only useful in ZvZ battles. With this build and strategy, you can effectively provide debuffs to your opponents and help your guild win the battle.
Most Popular Posts
- Making Albion Online Silver by crafting Avalonian Cape Guides
- How to Level Up Albion Online Gathering Quickly?
- Albion Online Fame Farming Guides for Solo Players
- Albion Online Farming Silver and Fame quickly Guides
- How to Make Over 20 Million Silver in Albion Online?
- Albion Online Guide: The Great Axe PvP/PvE Effective Build
Popular Category Lists
- Path of Exile / (298)
- Runescape / (141)
- Diablo IV / (111)
- Elder Scrolls Online / (62)
- FFXIV / (62)
- Guild Wars 2 / (59)
- New World / (54)
- SWTOR / (25)
- Elden Ring / (19)
- Fallout 76 / (17)
- League of Legends / (17)
- World of Warcraft / (14)
- Last Epoch / (14)
- Albion / (14)
- WOW Classic / (13)
- GTA 5 / (13)
- Throne and Liberty / (12)
- Genshin Impact / (11)
- Pokemon / (10)
- Escape From Tarkov / (9)