Guild Wars 2 Best Alacrity Support Builds Tier List: Make Informed Choice Decisions
As avid players of this fantastic MMORPG, we understand the importance of having reliable alacrity providers in your squad. In this article, we will explore and rank the top alacrity support builds, considering recent balance changes and personal experiences. We aim to help you make informed decisions when choosing the best alacrity support for your team. So, buckle up and get ready to empower your allies with swiftness and precision as we dive into the world of Guild Wars 2 alacrity support!
- What is Alacrity in Guild Wars 2?
- Guild Wars 2 Alacrity Support Builds: Tier List
- Infinite Alacrity Trick
↖ What is Alacrity in Guild Wars 2?
Before we delve into the trick, let's briefly explain what Alacrity is. Alacrity is a boon in Guild Wars 2 that speeds up skill recharge times by a percentage. Having Alacrity significantly enhances your ability to use skills more frequently, increasing your damage output and utility in various game modes. The boon is valuable for enhancing damage output and utility in PvE, PvP, and WvW.
↖ Guild Wars 2 Alacrity Support Builds: Tier List
We'll use four tiers: Best, Solid, Decent, and Unusable. Here's our assessment of the alacrity support builds:
|Tempest||Best||The recent changes have been kind to Tempest, with slightly increased alacrity duration and adjusted cooldowns. It feels a lot better to play now, offering an easy way to provide Alacrity compared to other specs.|
|Mechanist||Best||Despite a minor change to the electricity skill, Mechanist remains in a good spot. The only challenge for newer players is tracking their mechanical genius' location before using support skills.|
|Bladesworn||Best||The implementation of Alacrity through the main mechanic while maintaining a strong damage output makes Bladesworn a perfectly balanced and solid spec. It even provides Aegis, stability, and group pressure.|
|Mesmer||Solid||Chronomancer has seen a rework, and the alacrity version now feels much better to play. It offers decent DPS along with alacrity support and additional utilities like Aegis and stability.|
|Renegade||Solid||Stable and not affected by recent reworks, Renegade is in a very good spot. It provides Alacrity with both healing and DPS versions, offering flexibility and stability.|
|Specter||Solid||With a rework shifting alacrity provision to shroud skills, Specter is now simple to play and offers 100% uptime when played carefully. It retains its effectiveness even after the upcoming Nerf.|
|Druid||Decent||With the rework, Druid now uses Celestial Avatar skills to provide Alacrity. While it's challenging to maintain uptime without needing heals, the alacrity support is decent. It might improve further after the next patch.|
|Willbender||Unusable||Formerly a decent alacrity provider, Will Bender has become unusable in the current state. It is expected to improve in the next patch, but for now, it's not viable.|
|Mirage||Unusable||Despite numerous changes, Mirage has fallen into the unusable category for me. Upcoming patches might bring improvements, but as of now, it could be more reliable.|
|Scourge||Unusable||The addition of a boon support version needs to be better balanced, making it challenging to maintain alacrity uptime. Until the next patch, it remains unusable.|
↖ Infinite Alacrity Trick
To achieve infinite Alacrity, we'll be leveraging a combination of skills, traits, and gameplay mechanics. Follow these steps to master the trick and enjoy the benefits of continuous Alacrity:
- Choose the Right Profession: Certain professions have access to skills and traits that are essential for this trick. Mesmer and Chronomancer, in particular, are the primary choices due to their unique abilities to manipulate time.
- Gear and Traits Setup: Optimize your gear and traits to maximize your boon duration and recharge reduction. Look for GW2 items that boost Concentration and Alacrity duration. Traits that enhance Alacrity effects will be crucial.
- Skill Selection: Select skills that grant Alacrity to yourself and your allies. Skills that have relatively short recharge times will be more effective in maintaining the boon.
- Continuously Apply Alacrity: In combat, focus on consistently applying Alacrity to yourself and your party members. Utilize your chosen skills strategically to ensure that Alacrity remains active at all times.
- Coordination in Group Play: If you're in a group, communication and coordination are key. Work together with your allies to optimize the Alacrity uptime for everyone, further boosting your team's performance.
- Practice Makes Perfect: Mastering this trick may take some practice. Experiment with different setups and strategies to find what works best for your playstyle and group composition.
That concludes our alacrity support tier list for Guild Wars 2. Remember that tier lists can be subjective, and your experience might differ based on your playstyle. We're eager to hear your feedback and any changes you would make to this list. Additionally, let us know if you'd like to see our DPS tier list in the comments section below. If you enjoyed this content, please leave a like and consider subscribing for more similar content in the future. Happy gaming!
Most Popular Posts
- Guild Wars 2 Open World PvE Builds: Ranking & Tier List For 2023
- Guild Wars 2: Top 4 Best Maps To Farm Gold in 2023
- How to Farm Gold Weekly with Imperial Favors | Guild Wars 2?
- How to get more gold with unidentified gear in Guild Wars 2, 2023?
- Make Guild Wars 2 Gold with Jade Runestones
- Guild Wars 2 Secrets of the Obscure Update and Features: New Weapons, Runes and Relics, Weaponmaster Training
Popular Category Lists
- Path of Exile / (556)
- Diablo IV / (424)
- Runescape / (251)
- Guild Wars 2 / (129)
- New World / (127)
- Elder Scrolls Online / (115)
- FFXIV / (113)
- World of Warcraft / (53)
- WOW Classic / (38)
- Elden Ring / (33)
- SWTOR / (31)
- League of Legends / (29)
- Fallout 76 / (24)
- Genshin Impact / (22)
- Dark and Darker / (20)
- WotLK Classic / (19)
- Last Epoch / (18)
- GTA 5 / (18)
- Throne and Liberty / (16)
- Albion / (16)