How to Start League of Legends for New Players?
- League of Legends
League of Legends is a popular online multiplayer game with a massive international esports scene. In 2023, with the inclusion of the game's entire roster of champions on PC Game Pass, it's a great time for newcomers to get started. The game involves two teams of five players each, picking their champions from a roster of over 160 characters, with the objective of destroying the opposing team's nexus. To get there, players have to work together to cross the map and fight towers, minions, and other creatures.
Players can try a few champions in the tutorial to learn the game's basics, after which they can buy the rest of the roster or unlock them all through a PC Game Pass subscription.
Champions are classified based on their strengths, and they tend to perform best in different parts of the map.
For instance, tanks are often found in the top lane, mages and assassins in the middle lane, and attack damage carriers (ADCs) and supportive champions in the bottom lane.
The fifth team member is the jungle, who roams the forest areas known as the jungle, taking down monsters to earn gold and temporary buffs before heading to other lanes to help their allies.
There are several champions with different complexity tiers that are ideal for learning the game's rules.
- Lux is a great character for learning how to land skill shots
- Garen is a good pick for players who prefer durable armor and swords.
- Caitlyn and Ashe are popular ADCs
- Yumi and Nautilus are supportive champions.
- Master Yi and Warwick are good jugglers for players who like to flank enemies.
- Graves is great for players who enjoy blasting monsters like the Doom Guy.
The game has undergone several balance changes, and the mid-season balance patch has brought more champion diversity back to the bot lane. Additionally, Riot is introducing the first Darkin champion in years, a mysterious creature called Nafiri. Overall, League of Legends is a game that has stood the test of time, and newcomers can find a great deal of enjoyment from it.
Most Popular Posts
- What happens when Sylas steals League of Legends Bel'Veth's ult? This is how R works with Unchained
- League of Legends Season 13 Jungle Buff Changes Guides
- LOL Patch 13.10: Best Solo Champions for Each Lane and Build Guides
- When is The League of Legends Essence Emporium Back?
- League of Legends Patch 13.11 Changes and Champion Tier List Guides
- League of Legends will add a new champion called Nylah in the next big release revealed
Popular Category Lists
- Path of Exile / (305)
- Runescape / (145)
- Diablo IV / (129)
- Elder Scrolls Online / (64)
- FFXIV / (64)
- Guild Wars 2 / (62)
- New World / (55)
- SWTOR / (25)
- Elden Ring / (20)
- League of Legends / (20)
- Fallout 76 / (18)
- World of Warcraft / (16)
- GTA 5 / (16)
- Albion / (16)
- Last Epoch / (15)
- WOW Classic / (15)
- Throne and Liberty / (13)
- Genshin Impact / (12)
- Pokemon / (12)
- Escape From Tarkov / (10)