Diablo 4 Sorcerer Level Up 1-25 Early Access Beta Frost Bolt Build Guide
Diablo 4 is a hack-and-slash action role-playing game set in the dark fantasy world of Sanctuary. Players will assume the role of a powerful Sorcerer, using elemental magic to battle the forces of evil. The game will feature a new dynamic skill system, allowing players to customize their character build and playstyle. Welcome to the Sorcerer Level 1-25 Early Access Beta Guide! In this guide, LOLTANK will be discussing a Frost Fire build, which will have you clearing all the content and unlocking those Beta rewards in no time!
To begin, we start with Frost Bolt, which is our filler spell. It does a small amount of damage and applies Chill to the enemy, slowing them down. Once they are chilled enough, they can be frozen in place.
Levels 3 ~ 4
For levels 3 and 4, we take Enhanced Frost Bolt and Glinting Frost Bolt. Enhanced Frost Bolt has a 15% chance to explode against a chilled target and a guaranteed chance to explode against a frozen target, damaging enemies around them. Glinting Frost Bolt gives the ability to generate mana when hitting chilled or frozen enemies.
Levels 5 ~ 7
- At level 5, we take Fireball, which is a concentrated area of effect spell that does quite a bit of damage.
- Level 6 enhances it, so it costs less mana.
- Level 7 takes Destructive Fireball, which increases the damage to the initial target it hits.
Levels 8 ~ 11
- At level 8, we take Teleport, which is a great tool for traversing the map and getting out of tight spots.
- Level 9 takes Frost Nova, which is a route that emanates from our character. This can be good for defensive situations or keeping enemies in place for a follow-up AoE.
- Level 10 takes Ice Armor, which is a temporary health shield that can be increased in effectiveness by dealing cold damage.
- Level 11 enhances Ice Armor, giving it the effect of increasing mana regeneration.
Levels 12 ~ 15
- At level 12, we put an extra point into Fireball.
- Level 13 takes Hydra, which summons 3 hydra heads at the location clicked and they spit fire at the closest enemy.
- Level 14 enhances this ability, giving it an increased duration.
- Level 15 takes Summoned Hydra, which applies a burn to enemies it hits. This also unlocks a class quest that will let you unlock the enchantment slot, a huge power spike for your spells.
Levels 16 ~ 20
- For levels 16 and 17, we put two more points into Hydra.
- Level 18 switches the enchantment slot to Meteor, which summons a huge rock on the enemy, dealing large AoE damage and leaving a burning patch on the ground.
- Level 19 enhances this ability, giving it a 30% chance to summon an additional meteor if it hits 3 or more enemies.
- Level 20 takes Wizard's Mediate, which immobilizes enemies in place for two seconds.
Levels 21 ~ 25
- For levels 21 and 22, we put some extra points into Hydra.
- Levels 23 to 25 put a few more points into Fireball, and that's the build!
Most Popular Posts
- Top 16 New MMO and Multiplayer Game Releases in Year 2023
- Diablo 4 Classes Skills and Mechanics for Barbarian, Sorcerer, Druid, Rogue, and Necromancer
- Diablo IV Barbarian, Sorceress, Druid, Rogue, and Necromancer Classes Tier List
- Diablo 4 Open Beta Wolf Pack, World Boss Level, Classes, And System Requirements
- Diablo 4 Sorceress Main Skills and Abilities Guides for Beginners
- Why Is Diablo 4 Class Necromancer So Popular?
Popular Category Lists
- Path of Exile / (67)
- Runescape / (56)
- Diablo IV / (43)
- The Elder Scrolls Online / (36)
- Guild Wars 2 / (32)
- Final Fantasy XIV / (30)
- New World / (24)
- Fallout 76 / (12)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic / (12)
- Throne and Liberty / (5)
- Last Epoch / (5)
- Elden Ring / (5)
- Escape From Tarkov / (2)