How to Get More Gold by Selling Gear in Whitestrake's Mayhem Event | ESO PVP
Whitestrake's Mayhem is one of the major PvP events in The Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), and it provides a great opportunity to make gold. Even if you are not a fan of PvP, you can still benefit from this event by selling gear that is popular among PvPers. In this guide, we will provide you identify the best gear sets to sell and provide tips on how to make the most of Whitestrake's Mayhem Event.
- Stay Up-to-Date with Popular PvP Trends
- Craftable PvP Sets
- Sell at Purple or Gold Quality
- Recommended Gear Sets to Sell
↖ Stay Up-to-Date with Popular PvP Trends
If you're not a PvP player yourself, it's a good idea to stay up to date on the latest PvP trends. You can do this by watching PvP content creators or streamers who can provide valuable insights into popular gear sets and builds.
While it's significant to note that not all gear sets are entirely meta or best-in-slot, the fact is that many players look to these creators for build advice. Therefore, they have a significant influence over the demand for certain gear sets, and their recommendations can impact the price of these sets.
↖ Craftable PvP Sets
Craftable PvP sets are a great option to sell, as they are accessible to those who have invested in their character's crafting skills. Additionally, they allow you to be flexible with armour weights so that you can min-max your build. Keep in mind that most PvP players prefer to run heavy armour chests, reinforced, and sometimes even heavy legs.
However, they also like to run light armour belts, usually impenetrable, to take advantage of light armour passives without compromising their build's resistances. When crafting PvP gear to sell, keep these preferences in mind.
↖ Sell at Purple or Gold Quality
To maximize your profits, try to sell at least purple quality gear or gold quality if you have the materials to spare. If you need clarification on whether it's worth gilding out an item to sell, consider listing it at purple quality first. If you're selling purple quality gear quickly, it may be worth gilding it out to increase the listing price subsequently.
↖ Recommended Gear Sets to Sell
- Dragon's Appetite: This set synergizes nicely with classes and builds that lean on bleed damage over time. It is often worn by dot sorcerers, werewolves, or even Dragonknights.
- Hunding's Rage: This set is the go-to bread and butter set and forget front bar offensive set. Two-handed axes or dual-wheeled axes complement the crit damage for this set.
- Wretched Vitality: This is a great craftable defensive set option for those that need some resource sustain.
- Daedric Trickery: This is another great defensive option, although the market is quite saturated with the set.
- Way of Fire: This set has been quite good for a while now, but it is only now being recognized as an excellent set by enough players that the prices have finally reflected this notion. Many players have gravitated towards using Way of Fire with the Masters dual wield front bar and Batistan Destro back bar to complement their dot-intensive builds.
- Swamp Raiders: Plenty of gankers like to run Swamp Raiders, a set that adds weapon and spell damage to your poison and disease abilities. This set is perfect for those that prefer not to PvP but rather spam snipe 30 meters away from a target.
- Rogues of the Hist: This is a great defensive set option that some players will use on their back bar for healing.
- Trainee Gear: Players often prefer to use a piece or two of Trainee gear when they incorporate mythic and monster sets or arena weapons in their builds. The light armour Trainee sash is an excellent seller.
Whitestrake's Mayhem in ESO provides an excellent opportunity to make eso gold by selling popular PvP gear sets. Even if you are not a PvP player, you can benefit from this event by staying up-to-date with the latest PvP trends and crafting sellable gear sets. In order to get more profit, it is recommended to sell purple or gold quality equipment. The recommended gear sets to sell include Dragon's Appetite, Hunding's Rage, Wretched Vitality, Daedric Trickery, Way of Fire, Swamp Raiders, Rogues of the Hist, and Trainee Gear.
Most Popular Posts
- ESO Bastion Nymic Guide: How to Conquer New World Event in Necrom Chapter?
- Which are the Best Elder Scrolls Online Solo Class in 2023?
- How do players choose the best PVP set after The Elder Scrolls Online latest patch?
- ESO Endless Dungeon: Everything You Need to Know
- ESO Necrom Chapter Launch: How to start this epic adventure?
- ESO Leveling Guide: Top 6 Best Methods in 2023
Popular Category Lists
- Path of Exile / (674)
- Diablo IV / (612)
- Runescape / (292)
- New World / (157)
- Guild Wars 2 / (147)
- Elder Scrolls Online / (129)
- FFXIV / (122)
- World of Warcraft / (65)
- WOW Classic / (41)
- Elden Ring / (40)
- SWTOR / (35)
- WoW Classic SOD / (30)
- League of Legends / (30)
- Dark and Darker / (28)
- Fallout 76 / (27)
- WotLK Classic / (23)
- Genshin Impact / (22)
- Last Epoch / (18)
- GTA 5 / (18)
- Throne and Liberty / (16)