Diablo 4 Season 1 Pulverize Landslide Druid Earth-Focused Wear Bear Build
This is a Druid build that focuses on using Pulverize as the main Spirit spender and generates a significant number of Landslides through the Trample ability. The goal is to deal massive damage with both Pulverize and Landslides. This build is designed for early stages of the end game before completing your Renown and getting high-level gear.
- Build Detail Link
- Required Uniques
- Spirit Boons
- Paragon Points
- Legendary Aspects and Gems
↖ Build Detail Link
↖ Required Uniques
- Silly's Prayer: Earth skills are now also Wear Bear skills, providing additional damage and fortification.
- Insatiable Fury: This Wear Bear is your true form, granting +3 ranks to all Wear Bear skills.
|Skill Type||Skill Name||Strategy/Use||Upgrade 1||Upgrade 2|
|Generator||Earth Spike||Use it frequently, especially during boss fights.||N/A||N/A|
|Spirit Spender||Pulverize||Use when Spirit is high.||Grants guaranteed overpowers for staying healthy for 12 seconds.||N/A|
|Spirit Spender||Landslide||Use after Pulverize.||N/A||Causes enemies damaged to deal 20% less damage for 4 seconds.|
|Defensive||Earth and Bulwark||Use when in danger or surrounded.||Makes you unstoppable.||Causes it to explode at the end, dealing damage.|
|Defensive||Debilitating Roar||Use for additional protection and healing.||Grants fortification.||Heals you over time.|
|Mobility and Damage||Trample||Use to move around quickly and deal damage.||Causes increased damage on fewer enemies hit.||Grants 40 Spirit per use.|
|Heart of the Wild||1||Core skills cost more but deal increased damage.|
|Wild Impulses||3||Core skills cost more but deal increased damage.|
|Abundance||3||Basic skills generate more Spirit.|
|Predatory Instinct||3||Critical Strike chance against close enemies.|
|Iron||3||Damage reduction while in Wear Bear form.|
|Session||1||Gain damage reduction for using a defensive skill.|
|Vigilance||2||Gain damage reduction for using a defensive skill.|
|Nature's Reach||3||Increased damage to distant enemies, doubled if they're slowed, stunned, immobilized, or knocked back.|
|Crushing Earth||3||Increased damage to crowd-controlled enemies.|
↖ Spirit Boons
- Weariness: Reduced damage from Elites.
- Sight Talons: Increased Critical Strike chance.
- Calamity: Extended duration of Grizzly Rage.
- Obsidian Science: Earth skills have a chance to overpower.
- Come Before the Storm: Increased Critical Strike chance for nature skills.
↖ Paragon Points
Allocate points based on your preferences, but prioritize the Exploit Glyph in the starter board to get Dexterity and Vulnerable effects on enemies.
↖ Legendary Aspects and Gems
- Pulverize Aspect: Shockwave travels forward, dealing additional damage to targets in its path.
- Trample Aspect: Summons Landslide pillars of Earth during the duration.
- Grizzly Rage Aspect: Increases Grizzly Rage duration and Critical Strike damage.
- Gloves: Lucky chance, ranks to Landslide or Pulverize, Critical Strike chance.
- Legs: Damage reduction while injured, damage reduction from close, damage reduction from fortified, damage reduction from distant.
- Boots: Movement speed, Dodge chance, Spirit cost reduction, damage reduction while injured.
- Weapon: Critical Strike damage, Critical Strike damage with Earth skills, or Critical Strike damage.
- Offhand: Lucky chance, cooldown reduction, damage reduction while fortified, Critical Strike damage.
- Necklace: Spirit cost reduction, cooldown reduction, damage reduction, movement speed.
- Rings: Lucky chance, Critical Strike chance, Max life, vulnerable damage or other damage increases.
- Devious Heart: Reduces resource training and provides increased resource generation (temporary option).
- Brutal Heart: Up to 20% damage suppression and the damage explodes on using a defensive skill.
- Vicious Heart: Critical strikes charge enemies with lightning, dealing damage to other charged enemies.
Keep in mind that this build is based on level 64 progress and may evolve as you reach higher levels and acquire better gear. Experiment with different gear, stats, and aspects to optimize the build according to your playstyle and the current meta.
Most Popular Posts
- Diablo 4 Addons: Useful Website for Build and Crafting
- Diablo 4 Keybinds Mouse Wheel and Left-click Setting Up Guides
- Diablo 4 Ruins of Eridu Dungeon: Farming Legendaries, Unique Items, Gold, and XP
- Diablo 4 ALT Character: Tips for Efficient Leveling and Loot Farming
- Diablo 4 EndGame Boss Echo of Lilith Fight Challenge Guides
- Diablo 4 Items Guide: How to Evaluate Item Quality
Popular Category Lists
- Path of Exile / (550)
- Diablo IV / (422)
- Runescape / (250)
- Guild Wars 2 / (126)
- New World / (125)
- FFXIV / (112)
- Elder Scrolls Online / (111)
- World of Warcraft / (53)
- WOW Classic / (37)
- Elden Ring / (33)
- SWTOR / (31)
- League of Legends / (29)
- Fallout 76 / (24)
- Genshin Impact / (22)
- Dark and Darker / (19)
- WotLK Classic / (18)
- Last Epoch / (18)
- GTA 5 / (18)
- Throne and Liberty / (16)
- Albion / (16)