New World Season 3 Best PVP Armor Perks: Light, Medium and Heavy Builds
When it comes to maximizing your effectiveness in New World's intense PVP battles, selecting the right armor perks is crucial. In this guide, we'll break down the best PVP armor perks for light, medium, and heavy builds in Season 3. Learn which perks are essential, when to use them, and which artifacts complement your chosen playstyle.
- Light Armor Perks
- Medium and Heavy Armor Perks
- Artifacts for Light Armor
- Artifacts for Medium Armor
- Artifacts for Heavy Armor
↖ Light Armor Perks
- Health: The cornerstone of any build, Health is the best-in-slot perk for both PVE and PVP, providing constant survivability.
- Sharing Heels: An excellent choice for solo players, this perk ensures that you stay topped up on health. However, if you have a dedicated healer in your group, you can skip this one.
- Enchanted Ward: For light armor wearers, this perk provides consistent protection. It's the top choice if you're not using Sharing Heels.
- Optional Perk: The final slot is flexible. You can opt for a damage boost like Fire Harnessing or Invigorated, depending on your playstyle. Most damage dealers prefer the former.
↖ Medium and Heavy Armor Perks
Medium and heavy armor users have similar requirements:
- Health: Like light armor, health is essential to ensure your survivability in PVP scenarios.
- Sharing Heels: This perk remains a priority for maintaining health, making it a top choice for medium and heavy builds as well.
- Sharing Fortification: Unlike light armor, this perk shines for medium and heavy armor users as it scales with your armor value, reducing incoming damage effectively. It's a better choice than Enchanted Ward for high-armor builds.
- Optional Perk: The last slot can be tailored to your preferences. Consider Grit Ward for heavy and medium players who utilize the Grit attribute, but in most cases, Sharing Fortification is superior.
↖ Artifacts for Light Armor
For light armor users, consider the following artifacts:
- Attunement Ladder Pants
- Nimble Coat
- Feather Weight
↖ Artifacts for Medium Armor
Medium armor wearers can benefit from these artifacts:
- Freedom Tumbler
- Feather Weight
- Nimble Cloak
↖ Artifacts for Heavy Armor
Heavy armor users should look into these artifacts:
- Jin Hat Wrap (provides a medium armor piece's stats with added benefits)
Choosing the right artifacts that complement your playstyle is vital. The Freedom artifact, for instance, offers great mobility in exchange for some armor. The Jin Hat Wrap provides unique benefits by reducing damage from various debuffs. Be sure to tailor your choices to your specific build and playstyle.
By following this guide and selecting the best PVP armor perks for your build, you'll be well-prepared to dominate in New World's intense Season 3 PVP battles. Whether you favor light, medium, or heavy armor, these choices will give you the edge you need to come out on top.
Most Popular Posts
- 4 Powerful Flail Builds For PVE and PVP in New World
- Top 3 Best Solo Builds For Weapon Combos in New World Season 3
- New World Expansion Best DPS Builds For PVP and PVE: Greatsword and Spear
- Top 3 Best Rapier Builds For PvP and PvE in Season 3 | New World
- New World Season 3 Fire Staff Great Axe Builds Guide: Dominating The PVP Scene
- New World Season 2 Best PVE Builds:Tank,Healer and DPS
Popular Category Lists
- Path of Exile / (653)
- Diablo IV / (601)
- Runescape / (288)
- New World / (157)
- Guild Wars 2 / (147)
- Elder Scrolls Online / (129)
- FFXIV / (122)
- World of Warcraft / (65)
- WOW Classic / (41)
- Elden Ring / (40)
- SWTOR / (35)
- WoW Classic SOD / (30)
- League of Legends / (30)
- Dark and Darker / (28)
- Fallout 76 / (27)
- WotLK Classic / (23)
- Genshin Impact / (22)
- Last Epoch / (18)
- GTA 5 / (18)
- Throne and Liberty / (16)