Destiny 2: The witch king is officially there. And in traditional destiny manner, they are thrown directly into the first mission of the new campaign. That’s a pretty big job, so we start immediately. Here is your Quest Guide for The Arrival in Destiny 2: The Witch Queen.
- Destiny 2 The Arrival – Start the cannon
- Destiny 2 The Arrival – Navigate on Savathun’s ship
- Destiny 2 The Arrival – Fight against Savathun
Destiny 2 The Arrival – Start the cannon
The arrival will start on the Mars, where the cabal set up a cannon to fire on Savathun’s ship. Here are the steps you need to follow to get to Savathun’s ship:
- Doctant to Savathun’s ship. Confirm the cabal and Use the flamethrower to come near the Cabal cannon.
- Go to the control room and Start the download. To continue downloading stay in the circle in the fight against the cabal.
- Go outside and go to the platforms. You need to kill two elite cabal and Use the item you drop to prepare the cannon.
- Go to the left Back to inside. Here you have two more elite cabal and kill you look at the item you drop to start the gun generators.
- Drive past the door and down the hatch. Pay attention to fall damage.
- To get past the piston, jump to the platform right and then jump platform left. From there jumps the hatch down.
- Place the banner to get full ammunition and restored skills. You can not respawn in the next part, so be careful.
- Kill the two Cabal engineers which carry the elevator codes.
- Lift on and snap your sweetheart.
- Drive up the elevator, break the door, start the cannon and Enter the cannon to go on board by Savathun’s ship.
Destiny 2 The Arrival – Navigate on Savathun’s ship
Now that you are on board from Savathun’s ship, you must find Savathun. Here are the steps you need to follow when you navigate to Savathun’s ship in Destiny 2: The Quest “The Arrival of the Wexenkenigin”:
- Travel deeper in the ship. Use your mind to the next destination.
- Once you are in the big room, kill five tribute carriers in three waves to go through the locked green door. When you play on Legendary, pay attention to the fire, which is created by killing Acolytes.
- Collect your chests and continue in the ship.
- jump from the bridge over the Hive Knights.
- Spring the platforms on the left side and climb up to create it in the closed room.
- In addition, the statue and collect the fragment.
- Kill the crowd and travel up and out of the ship by following the stairs.
- Follow the path on the outside of the ship to the next ship’s entry.
Destiny 2 The Arrival – Fight against Savathun
If you enter Savathun’s ship again and go further, you will see Savathun for the first time. Unfortunately, she escapes into a portal and in its place it comes to her first fight with a Lightbear Knight, which is very like a void titanium. Here are the steps you need to follow to complete the quest “arrival” in Destiny 2: The witch king:
- Confirm the Lightbear Knight. To kill it, go to his mind and press R3.
- Activate the banner and Prepare for a fight.
- Kill three tribute carriers in three separate waves to activate the portal.
- Grab your sweetheart and go through the portal.
- After I traveled a bit, you will face Savathun for the first time.
- Save your super capability for Savathun itself If you appear after a few waves of Hive.
- Go to collect your sweetheart and find out the truth.
And that’s enough for the Quest The Arrival in Destiny 2: The Witch Queen. Further information can be found in our other Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Guides.
Destiny 2: The witch king is now available for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X and Series S, Xbox One, Google Stadia and PC.
- This article was updated on 22 February 2022
Home / Player / Destiny 2 The witch king: the arrival quest guide