Valheim: Chains farms and benefits
Valheim: Chains in Swamp Biom Farms Chains are relatively inconspicuous objects, which are indispensable for some purposes. The biom that you need to visit is the swamp.
There you basically have two ways to get to chains:
- If you meet an anger spirit, you can join this and get chains as a prey.
- Even better is the yield in the sunken crypts. There you can find chains in treasure chests. More about cleaning the crypts can be found here.
- Then you can use the chains for different purposes: For example, you need for the production of some strong arms, such as the burst protection of the wolf armor and the black metal shields.
You can also build the blacksmith blowing bellows with chains to upgrade your forge to a level.
For your progress in Valheim, chains are therefore alternative and it does not hurt to always have some chains in stock.
Most Popular Posts
- Valheim: Chains farms and benefits
- Warframe - Just how to obtain an orokin reactor
- Guide to Stuff Ouginak on Dofus, Items Dofusbook
- Lords Mobile To unlock and improve your troops on level 5
- Arena Of Valor Tops the Global mobile game revenue list
- Release of new game MMO and multiplayer games from 2021 to June 28, 2021
Popular Category Lists
- Path of Exile / (659)
- Diablo IV / (605)
- Runescape / (288)
- New World / (157)
- Guild Wars 2 / (147)
- Elder Scrolls Online / (129)
- FFXIV / (122)
- World of Warcraft / (65)
- WOW Classic / (41)
- Elden Ring / (40)
- SWTOR / (35)
- WoW Classic SOD / (30)
- League of Legends / (30)
- Dark and Darker / (28)
- Fallout 76 / (27)
- WotLK Classic / (23)
- Genshin Impact / (22)
- Last Epoch / (18)
- GTA 5 / (18)
- Throne and Liberty / (16)