Poe 3.20 Most Popular Builds for League The Forbidden Sanctum
- Path of Exile
Welcome to the Forbidden Sanctum, a mysterious realm full of ancient knowledge and untold power. Throughout history, this realm has been home to many powerful sorcerers and mages, all of whom have sought to unlock the secrets of this realm. With the release of the new expansion to Path of Exile, the Forbidden Sanctum has become even more popular and sought after by players. In this article, we will explore some of the most popular builds for the Forbidden Sanctum in Path of Exile.
- POE 3.20: The Ultimate Guide to Building an Explosive Arrow Ballista Elementalist - League Start to End-Game, Easy Mode
- POE 3.20 Scion CWDT Ward Loop Build Guide - 15 Divines Easily Achieved!
- POE 3.20 | ShakCentral's Cold DoT Occultist Build Guide
- POE 3.20: Megachonk RF Juggernaut - Ultra Tanky, Endgame Viable & Very Good Starter Build
- POE 3.20 Slayer Level 28 Vaal Flicker Strike Build - Best League Start Guide
POE 3.20: The Ultimate Guide to Building an Explosive Arrow Ballista Elementalist - League Start to End-Game, Easy Mode
This build is an explosive arrow ballista elementalist that easily clears all content and kills bosses in seconds. It uses Explosive Arrow, Ballista Totem, Awakened Burning Damage, and Awakened Elemental Damage With Attacks to deal massive amounts of damage, while it utilizes determination, grace, purity of elements, defiance banner, precision, and enlighten (4) to boost survivability. For bossing, it swaps in Awakened Deadly Ailments and uses Arcanist Brand, Flame Surge, Lifetap and Culling Strike to cull them. For Frenzy and Combustion setup, it uses Frenzy, Lifetap, Lightning Spire Trap and Combustion. Other skill gems include Molten Shell, Flame Dash, Ice Golem, and Lifetap.
- High damage output and clear speed with Explosive Arrow, Ballista Totem, Awakened Burning Damage, and Awakened Elemental Damage With Attacks
- Good survivability with Determination, Grace, Purity of Elements, Defiance Banner, Precision and Enlighten (4)
- Frenzy and Combustion setup can provide additional firepower for bossing
- Molten Shell, Flame Dash, Ice Golem, and Lifetap provide additional utility
- Expensive to gear for, as awakened gems and other high-end mods can be expensive
- Requires a lot of knowledge to use optimally, as there are many intricacies in this build
- Can be vulnerable to elemental Reflect, so be sure to check map mods before entering a map
- Can be difficult to sustain mana, as the build lacks mana leech
POB Link: https://pastebin.com/9MrARdXc
POE 3.20 Scion CWDT Ward Loop Build Guide - 15 Divines Easily Achieved!
This build uses a combination of The Traitor keystone, cluster jewels, Olroth's flask, Heartbound loop ring, Forbidden Rite and To Dust Jewel to create a character that will take 3580 damage every second and cast spells with CWDT linked to them. This is done by having 1500 ward and using the Heartbound loop ring to constantly summon skeletons which die very quickly to trigger the CWDT gem. The Traitor keystone and cluster jewels are used to permanently keep Olroth's flask effect active to prevent the ward from breaking. Forbidden Rite is used to ensure that no life is lost when taking damage. Finally, To Dust Jewel and Anomalous Minion Speed are used to reduce the duration of skeletons so they die faster and can trigger CWDT more often.
- High damage output of 3580 per second
- Skeletons will be summoned quickly and will die quickly to trigger CWDT
- Olroth's flask is used to prevent ward from breaking
- Forbidden Rite ensures no life is lost when taking damage
- To Dust Jewel and Anomalous Minion Speed reduce duration of skeletons so they die faster
- This build requires specific items and gems to function properly
- The defense offered by the build is not very high
- The build requires a lot of investment in Poe currency and time
- Mana management may be an issue due to the high cast rate of spells
- The build may be difficult to use in certain situations due to the reliance on summoned minions
POB Link: https://pobb.in/usJNGf9H5xa3
POE 3.20 | ShakCentral's Cold DoT Occultist Build Guide
This build guide covers playing an Occultist using Cold Damage over Time (DoT) to clear enemies in Path of Exile. The Malediction and Profane Bloom ascendancy nodes have been changed, and the build remains unchanged. Wintertide Brand is used for clearing and Vortex/Frost Bomb/Bane for boss fights. We provide a Path of Building import for reference and advanced analysis. This is a Cold DoT Occultist build guide that uses the following Keystones: Chaos Inoculation, Pain Attunement, Zealot's Oath, Glancing Blows, Divine Shield, Runebinder, and Ghost Dance (SSF only). It takes advantage of the Witch class and Occultist Ascendancy bonuses to maximize Cold Damage, Energy Shield, and Curses. It levels as a generic life-based spellcaster with a high degree of flexibility before transitioning to the most powerful version of the build after acquiring Shavronne's Wrappings, ES recovery on block, and changing Chaos Inoculation to Pain Attunement.
- Flexible build that can adapt to different situations
- High amounts of Cold Damage
- Good Energy Shield and Curses for defense
- Path of Building import for advanced analysis
- Runebinder and Ghost Dance for additional damage and utility
- Chaos Inoculation and Pain Attunement for further defense
- Relatively expensive to gear
- Requires good knowledge and understanding of the game to play effectively
- Wintertide Brand is weak against physical damage and physical immune enemies
POB Link: https://pastebin.com/uZGZfWcV
POE 3.20: Megachonk RF Juggernaut - Ultra Tanky, Endgame Viable & Very Good Starter Build
The Megachonk RF Juggernaut is an excellent build for both starters and experienced players alike, as it offers very good survivability, fast clear speed, and endgame viability. The build relies on setting yourself on fire with Righteous Fire, stacking life, life regeneration, elemental resistances, and elemental damage to sustain the damage. It uses Leap Slam to traverse gaps and ledges, Shield Charge to move around quickly, and Fire Trap and Anomalous Infernal Cry to do damage. This build has been buffed by the changes in POE 3.20, as bosses no longer have 33% or 66% less effect of curses on them, and Flammability now causes Cursed Enemies to have -17% to Fire Resistance at gem level 1, up to -36% at gem level 20.
- Fast clear speed
- Very good survivability
- High endgame viability
- Increased damage potential due to changes in POE 3.20
- Able to traverse gaps and ledges quickly
- Can apply curses to enemies more effectively
- Can do high amounts of damage with Fire Trap and Anomalous Infernal Cry
- Can be difficult to manage the Righteous Fire mechanic
- Requires good gear and skill to maximize effectiveness
- Can be expensive to gear up for this build
- Can be difficult to maintain the balance between life, resistances, and damage
POB Link: https://pobb.in/5pJ-Eg0Bvpfc
POE 3.20 Slayer Level 28 Vaal Flicker Strike Build - Best League Start Guide
This guide is about getting started with Flicker Strike and Vaal Flicker Strike from as low as LV28 with the cheapest, easiest, smoothest, and beginner-friendliest possible build. The build focuses on obtaining a lot of damage early so that you can progress to your endgame build smoothly. It includes a detailed explanation of my current tree, gem links, and my plans for endgame progression. For this Slayer Level 28 Vaal Flicker Strike Build, you will want to start by turning on Blood Rage and using Frenzy a couple times to get some frenzy charges. Then use Flicker away! For bosses or tougher enemies, cast your Ancestral protector totem and either use Vaal Flicker when it's charged or alternate Frenzy and Flicker. Make sure you have Lifetap support and quality flasks to help with mana/frenzy sustain and don't forget that flasks can save you from lethal mechanics and provide more DPS.
- Detailed explanation of the build and its progression
- Cheap, easy, and beginner-friendly build
- Includes Blood Rage and Frenzy to get frenzy charges
- Uses Ancestral Protector totem for bosses
- Includes Lifetap support and quality flasks for mana/frenzy sustain
- Flasks can save you from lethal mechanics and provide more DPS
- Requires a level 28 character to start with Flicker Strike and Vaal Flicker Strike
- Requires the player to have knowledge of the game mechanics to use the build effectively
POB Link: https://pastebin.com/nFeL4uR1
The Forbidden Sanctum is one of the most popular and sought-after locations in Path of Exile. With the release of the new expansion, the power contained within this realm has become even more alluring. In this article, we have explored some of the most popular builds for the Forbidden Sanctum in Path of Exile. Whether you're an experienced player or a newcomer to the game, the Forbidden Sanctum offers an incredible opportunity for you to explore and grow in power.
Most Popular Posts
- Poe 3.20 Most Popular Builds for League The Forbidden Sanctum
- Path of Exile New Apothecary Farming Poe Currency with Rogue Exiles
- Top 5 Path of Exile 3.20 Duelist Slayer Melee Builds
- Top 5 PoE 3.20 Builds for Templar Inquisitor
- How to Succeed in Path of Exile Ruthless Mode?
- Which is Better Action role-playing games Diablo 4 or Path of Exile 2?
Popular Category Lists
- Path of Exile / (67)
- Runescape / (56)
- Diablo IV / (43)
- The Elder Scrolls Online / (36)
- Guild Wars 2 / (32)
- Final Fantasy XIV / (30)
- New World / (24)
- Fallout 76 / (12)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic / (12)
- Throne and Liberty / (5)
- Last Epoch / (5)
- Elden Ring / (5)
- Escape From Tarkov / (2)