Top 5 Ways to Make New World Coins Fast with Faction tokens
Making Coins in New World can be a daunting task, but with the right strategies, you can make some serious money in a short amount of time. One of the most profitable ways to make New World Coins is by using your faction tokens. Faction tokens can be earned by Coins doing daily faction missions and can be used to purchase a variety of items from the Faction Vendor.
- Masterwork Material Converter
- Chunks of Consecrated Iron
- Gem Setting Pins
- Buying and selling Faction Dyes
- Buying and selling Runes of Holding
Masterwork Material Converter
One of the most profitable methods of using Faction Tokens is the Masterwork Material Converter method. With this method, you purchase a crafting resource from the market, then convert it to the more expensive version using the Masterwork Material Converter item. You will only receive 15 resources for every 20 you convert, but you will still make a profit.
For example, you can purchase 1,000 Pure Solvents for 10.37 coins, including trading fees, then spend 5000 Faction Tokens to obtain 50 Masterwork Material Converters. Converting the Pure Solvents to 750 H. Tenon will cost an additional 20.4 coins in the Crafting Tax, then listing them on the market will cost an additional 3.6 coins.
All in all, you will have spent 34.37 coins, but you will have managed to sell the H. Tenon for 0.24 coins each, making you a profit of 138.13 coins per 5000 Faction Tokens.
Chunks of Consecrated Iron
Chunks of Consecrated Iron are also a great way to make money with Faction Tokens. Each Chunk of Consecrated Iron will cost you 3,000 Faction Tokens and 10 coins to buy from the Faction Vendor. You can then sell them for 89 coins via a sell order, with a two-coin listing fee. This leaves you with a profit of 72 coins per 3,000 Faction Tokens.
Gem Setting Pins
Gem Setting Pins are another great way to make money with Faction Tokens. Each Gem Setting Pin will cost you 100 coins and 300 Faction Tokens from the Faction Vendor. If you can sell them for more than 100 coins each on your server, then you will make a profit.
Buying and selling Faction Dyes
You can also make money with Faction Tokens by buying and selling Faction Dyes. You can only buy the color of the Faction you are in, so make sure to check prices before you start this method. On my server, I have seen around 60-300 coins of profit per dye, with the Twine being the most profitable. You will need to do the math on your server to see if this is a viable method.
Buying and selling Runes of Holding
You can also make money with Faction Tokens by buying and selling Runes of Holding.
- The Minor Rune of Holding costs 250 coins and 1,000 Faction Tokens.
- The Major Rune of Holding costs 500 coins and 3,000 Faction Tokens and sells for roughly 640 coins after fees, leaving you with a profit of 140 coins per 3,000 Faction Tokens.
- The Minor The Greater Rune of Holding costs 1,000 coins and 5,000 Faction Tokens and sells for roughly 1,400 coins, leaving you with a profit of 400 coins per 5,000 Faction Tokens.
- The Major The Grand Rune of Holding costs 1,500 coins and 7,000 Faction Tokens and sells for roughly 2,000 coins, leaving you with a profit of 500 coins per 7,000 Faction Tokens.
Using your Faction Tokens is a great way to make money in New World. With the right methods, you can easily make a profit with your Faction Tokens. Be sure to do your research and find out which methods are the most profitable on your server. Good luck and happy grinding!
Most Popular Posts
- Alex Kidd in Miracle World Removerized
- New World Patch 1.8.2 Update New Features Leaderboard
- How to Earn New World Coins Quickly by Daily Activity?
- Rare and Powerful New World Items in Legacy of Crassus Event
- Top 27 New World Mage and Range Weapons Drops Located
- How to Farm Corrupted Rage Set Pieces in New World?
Popular Category Lists
- Runescape / (53)
- Path of Exile / (49)
- Diablo IV / (41)
- The Elder Scrolls Online / (35)
- Guild Wars 2 / (31)
- Final Fantasy XIV / (29)
- New World / (23)
- Fallout 76 / (12)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic / (11)
- Throne and Liberty / (5)
- Last Epoch / (5)
- Elden Ring / (5)
- Escape From Tarkov / (2)