Guide for Killing Old School Runescape Brothers in the Barrows
Welcome to the guide for killing the Brothers in the Barrows of Old School Runescape. In this guide, LOLTANK New Editor Shaylee will cover the basics of killing these powerful foes, including strategies, recommended gear, and tips. We will also cover the rewards that you can get from slaying the Brothers in the Barrows. With this information, you will be able to defeat the Brothers in the Barrows and reap the rewards that come with it.
- Start by completing the combat tasks.
- Guide for Killing Old School Runescape Brothers
- Complete Faithless Crypt Run
Start by completing the combat tasks.
The first task is to kill all the Barrels Brothers without having more than 0 points. To do this, you will need to take advantage of the freeze spell and avoid taking any damage. The second task is to kill all four of the Barrows Brothers without taking any damage, which can be tricky depending on your luck. Lastly, the third task is to kill Carol using only special attacks. This can be completed by having a full trident and using it to constantly cast special attacks.
Guide for Killing Old School Runescape Brothers
- 1. Gather your items and gear. Before you go into the Barrows, make sure you have the necessary items and gear. Bring the best weapons and armor you can find and make sure you have enough food, potions, and prayer supplies. You'll need a max cape, ferocious gloves, freezes, D-sphere, Ancient Scepter, and a Trident. The Trident should have at least 2500 charges to last through the grind.
- 2. Decide which brother you want to kill. Use the calculator on the wiki to determine which brother has the highest chance of dropping the item you want. Make sure you unselect all the brothers except for the one you want to kill.
- 3. Enter the tunnel. Once you've chosen the brother you want to kill, find the correct tunnel and enter it.
- 4. Kill the brother. Use your best weapons and armor to kill the brother quickly. Use special attacks if you have them, and keep moving to avoid damage.
- 5. Collect your loot. Once you've killed the brother, you'll receive the loot he drops. Collect it and move on to the next brother.
- 6. Repeat. Repeat steps 2-5 until you've killed all the brothers. This will ensure that you have the highest chance of getting the item you want.
Complete Faithless Crypt Run
Next, you'll need to complete the Faithless Crypt Run. This requires you to have a fast reaction time and be able to identify when a monster is about to attack. Make sure to keep your distance and use the Ancient Scepter to your advantage.
Once you have completed all three tasks, you should be rewarded with an Elite Casket, an Elite Clue, a Champion Scroll, and some other rewards from the Chest. Make sure to record the 100 milestones and store up to 10,000 scales in the group storage for future use.
This concludes our guide for killing the Brothers in the Barrows of Old School Runescape. We have covered the basics of killing the Brothers, as well as the OSRS GP rewards that you can get from slaying them. With this information, you will be well-equipped to take on the Brothers in the Barrows and reap the rewards that come with it. So, what are you waiting for? Get out there and start slaying those Brothers!
Most Popular Posts
- Runescape 3 Necromancy Guide: How to quickly upgrade from level 1 to level 120?
- Which are the Most useful OSRS RuneLite Plugins?
- Old School Runescape Combat Achievements Diary Tasks Guide
- How to Kill More OSRS Revenant Knights?
- Old School Runescape Easy Collection Log Slots Guides
- RuneScape 3 Necromancy Skill AFK Training Guides
Popular Category Lists
- Path of Exile / (673)
- Diablo IV / (612)
- Runescape / (292)
- New World / (157)
- Guild Wars 2 / (147)
- Elder Scrolls Online / (129)
- FFXIV / (122)
- World of Warcraft / (65)
- WOW Classic / (41)
- Elden Ring / (40)
- SWTOR / (35)
- WoW Classic SOD / (30)
- League of Legends / (30)
- Dark and Darker / (28)
- Fallout 76 / (27)
- WotLK Classic / (23)
- Genshin Impact / (22)
- Last Epoch / (18)
- GTA 5 / (18)
- Throne and Liberty / (16)