Old School Runescape PvP With VoidWaker Weapon Guides
Old School Runescape has always been a game that requires skill and strategy, and now, with the release of the new VoidWaker weapon and its unique special attack, the game has taken on a whole new level of complexity. The Void Waker hits with magic and never misses, dealing 50-150 damage each time. This makes it a great weapon for anyone looking to take on a melee opponent in PvP.
- Step 1: Familiarize yourself with the new melee weapon, the VoidWaker, and its special attack. This attack hits with magic and never misses, dealing between 50 and 150 damage.
- Step 2: Consider using a combination of the VoidWaker and an AGS (Ancient Great Sword) for the best results.
- Step 3: When fighting another player, assess the situation and decide what approach you want to take. Consider using a Bolt Spec for Quick Care.
- Step 4: When you're in a fight, don't be afraid to risk big. Try using the Ancient Godsword and a Crystal set for maximum damage potential.
- Step 5: When fighting a Ranger, don't forget to use Smite. This will give you an edge in the fight.
- Step 6: Use food to heal and replenish energy during fights.
- Step 7: Consider downloading and playing Clash of Clans. This is a great way to get a break from Runescape and try something new.
- Step 8: Have fun and be safe!
In order to successfully PK anyone on Runescape with the VoidWaker, you must have the right combination of weapons and armor. A good setup includes the Void Waker, an Ancient Godsword, an Elder Rune ornament, as well as full Inquisitor armor, and a Harmonized Nightmare staff. This combination will allow players to hit high damage numbers and have an edge in any fight.
When it comes to PK'ing with the Void Waker, there is a certain amount of risk involved. Players must be willing to take risks, such as going up against opponents who may have more cash or better gear. It is also important to know when to back off, as one wrong move can result in a loss of cash.
In addition to the VoidWaker, players should consider using other weapons and armor in their setup. For instance, a full Crystal armor set can be a great choice for those looking to take on a high-defense opponent, while an AGS and a Void Waker can be used to take on lower-defense opponents.
PK'ing with the VoidWaker is a great way to make money in Runescape, and with the right setup and strategy, players can make a lot of OSRS Gold in PvP. The VoidWaker is an incredibly powerful weapon, and with the right combination of weapons and armor, it is an absolute game-changer.
Most Popular Posts
- Runescape 3 Necromancy Guide: How to quickly upgrade from level 1 to level 120?
- Which are the Most useful OSRS RuneLite Plugins?
- Old School Runescape Combat Achievements Diary Tasks Guide
- How to Kill More OSRS Revenant Knights?
- Old School Runescape Easy Collection Log Slots Guides
- RuneScape 3 Necromancy Skill AFK Training Guides
Popular Category Lists
- Path of Exile / (681)
- Diablo IV / (618)
- Runescape / (296)
- New World / (157)
- Guild Wars 2 / (148)
- Elder Scrolls Online / (129)
- FFXIV / (122)
- World of Warcraft / (65)
- WOW Classic / (41)
- Elden Ring / (40)
- SWTOR / (35)
- WoW Classic SoD / (34)
- League of Legends / (30)
- Dark and Darker / (28)
- Fallout 76 / (27)
- WotLK Classic / (23)
- Genshin Impact / (22)
- Last Epoch / (18)
- GTA 5 / (18)
- Throne and Liberty / (16)