How to Kill Old School Runescape Bosses Starting from Nothing
Killing bosses in Old School Runescape can be an incredibly profitable and rewarding experience. However, you need to have the proper gear and knowledge of the bosses to succeed. Today, Shaylee will be talking about how to kill of the most popular OSRS bosses with nothing but your hands and feet!
- Bosses - Crazy Archaeologist
- Bosses - Deranged Archaeologist
- Bosses - Briafida
- Bosses - Obor
- Bosses - Phantom Maspa
Before you take on any boss, you'll need to make sure you have the right gear. The most important items you'll need are weapons, armor, and runes.
- Weapons: For most bosses, you'll want to invest in a trident of the seas or a dragon mace. If you plan on taking on magic-resistant bosses, you'll need a rune crossbow. For bosses that require hybrid setups, you may need a dragon scimitar and a rune crossbow.
- Armor: For the most part, you'll want to invest in mystic robes and a dragonhide body. For tanking bosses, you may need to invest in a gothic plate body and platelets.
- Runes: You'll need a variety of runes to take on different bosses. Fire, water, air, and earth runes are all essential for magic-based bosses. You'll also need a variety of combat runes to take on bosses with a hybrid or range-based setup.
you need to know what kind of gear will give you the most bang for your buck. For instance, Zamarack is a room crossbow boss, so equipping yourself with a rune crossbow will give you higher DPS. Alternatively, if you don't have the money for a rune crossbow, you can always opt for a cheaper weapon and try to kite the boss.
Once you have the right gear, you're ready to take on some of the harder bosses. Here are some strategies you can use to take on some of the most difficult bosses in the game.
- Wilderness: The first boss you should take on is Pharaoh, who can be easily killed with the trident and a rune crossbow. After that, you can try your luck with the Prith Dennis Rabbit for a guaranteed 200k drop. Then, you can move on to bosses like Arachnus, Calvaran, Scorpion, Chaos Fanatic, Chaos Elemental, and Grotesque Guardian.
- Slayer: You'll need to have enough Slayer points to obtain a task for each of the Slayer bosses. For the Gargoyle Guardian, you'll need to invest in a dragon scimitar and a rune crossbow. After that, you can take on bosses like Rex, Prime and Supreme, King Black Dragon, and Scatizo.
When it comes to healing, Summer pies offer the best healing-to-cost ratio, so make sure to stock up on those. Additionally, you can use freeze runes to slow down or freeze the boss to give yourself more time to attack.
Lastly, you can always try a mass-world version of a boss if you are in a group. This is especially helpful if you are struggling with soloing a boss. You can also use tile markers to keep track of where everyone is.
The first decision you will have to make is which boss to attack. For beginners, it is recommended to start with a low-level boss such as the Crazy Archaeologist. This boss can be found in the Ruins of Uzer and attacks with both ranged and melee attacks. To kill this boss, you will need to time your attacks perfectly and take advantage of his slow regeneration rate. Protecting from Ranged is highly recommended as the Crazy Archaeologist is primarily a ranged attacker.
Once the Crazy Archaeologist is defeated, it is time to upgrade your gear. With the loot earned from killing the boss, you should be able to buy a Rune Scimitar, Amulet of Strength, Climbing Boots, and Monk Robes. Now you are ready to take on the Giant Mole, another low-level boss. The Giant Mole is located in the Falador Mole Lair and is a relatively easy fight. However, it can be a bit time-consuming.
After killing the Giant Mole, you should have enough OSRS GP to buy a Fouled Shield, Black D'hide Body, and Chaps. With this gear, you are now ready to take on the Deranged Archaeologist, located on Fossil Island. This boss is a bit stronger than the Crazy Archaeologist and should be done with caution. Make sure to bring food and prayer potions for this fight as it can be a bit difficult. Once the Deranged Archaeologist is defeated, you will earn some White Berries and Watermelon Seeds as loot.
Next, you should attempt to kill Briafida, a free-to-play moss giant boss. Briafida is located in the wilderness and is a fairly simple fight. You will be rewarded with Rubies and Diamonds as loot. With the money earned, you should be able to buy a Super Antipoison and a Rune Crossbow.
The last free-to-play boss you should attempt is Obor, a war. Obor is located in the Edgeville Dungeon and is a bit stronger than Briafida. You will be rewarded with Avanto Seeds as loot. With the money earned, you should be able to buy a one-dose stamina potion and a prayer potion. Additionally, you should buy Ava's Device to increase your ranged accuracy.
The final boss you should attempt is the Phantom Maspa, one of the strongest bosses in the game. To fight this boss, you should equip the gear you acquired from the previous bosses, including the Rune Crossbow and Ava's Device. Make sure to bring food and a prayer potion to this fight as it can be a bit difficult. If you play your cards right, you should be rewarded with some Dragon Plate Legs as loot, which is worth 700k GP!
With that, you have successfully killed off the most popular OSRS bosses with nothing but your hands and feet! This is no easy feat and should not be taken lightly. With the right knowledge and gear, however, you can make a fortune killing bosses in Old School Runescape!
Most Popular Posts
- Runescape 3 Necromancy Guide: How to quickly upgrade from level 1 to level 120?
- Which are the Most useful OSRS RuneLite Plugins?
- Old School Runescape Combat Achievements Diary Tasks Guide
- How to Kill More OSRS Revenant Knights?
- Old School Runescape Easy Collection Log Slots Guides
- RuneScape 3 Necromancy Skill AFK Training Guides
Popular Category Lists
- Path of Exile / (674)
- Diablo IV / (612)
- Runescape / (292)
- New World / (157)
- Guild Wars 2 / (147)
- Elder Scrolls Online / (129)
- FFXIV / (122)
- World of Warcraft / (65)
- WOW Classic / (41)
- Elden Ring / (40)
- SWTOR / (35)
- WoW Classic SOD / (30)
- League of Legends / (30)
- Dark and Darker / (28)
- Fallout 76 / (27)
- WotLK Classic / (23)
- Genshin Impact / (22)
- Last Epoch / (18)
- GTA 5 / (18)
- Throne and Liberty / (16)