POE 3.21 Builds: Multi-Attribute Glacial Cascade Inquisitor Build for High DPS and Critical
- Path of Exile
This is the build of Templar Inquisitor for POE 3.21 Crucible League season, The Multi Attribute Stack Glacial Cascade Inquisitor build aims to stack all three attributes (Strength, Dexterity, and Intelligence.) to benefit from the damage and survivability bonuses that come with it. The build utilizes the Inquisitor Righteous Providence for critical strike chance and Inevitable Judgment for penetration, which helps to scale damage. Here is a detailed explanation of the build, including its key features, passive skill tree, gear and items, and gameplay tips.
- Builds Mechanics
- Strengths & Weaknesses
- Key Components
- Damage Scaling
- Improving Each League
- Passive Skill Tree
- Gear and Items
PoB Link: https://pastebin.com/QKhdJ4eJ
The core gameplay of this build revolves around stacking all three attributes - strength, talent, and intelligence - to benefit from nodes that provide damage scaling and survivability. The player has around 900 of each attribute, translating to roughly 600 damage from sources like the mastery and cold decors.
In addition, the player uses the Inquisitor Righteous Fire to cap crit chance and Inevitable Judgment for penetration. Survivability also comes from attributes, with items like Chamber's Touch gloves providing almost 250 life from the player's high dexterity. The player also uses flasks and jewels to boost elemental resistances, allowing maximum resistances of 90%.
Strengths & Weaknesses
- + High damage output and Critical Rate
- + High elemental resistance and max health
- + High talent, thus providing a lot of health and mana.
- + High survivability.
- + Can adapt to different elemental resistances.
- - Low regenerative capacity
- - Requires specific gear and attributes to improve survivability
- - Lacks sustain
The first step to creating a successful build is to decide on the key components. For a three-attribute stacking Inquisitor build, the main focus will be on stacking Strength, Dexterity, and Intelligence. This will allow you to benefit from passive nodes that provide bonuses based on the lowest attribute.
Once you have identified the key components, the next step is to focus on damage scaling. In this build, damage scaling comes from several sources, including:
- Mastery is one percent per five of the lowest attribute.
- Cyclopean Coil is one percent per five of the lowest attribute.
- Cold Decurs one percent per 25 of each of the respective attributes.
- Inquisitor's Righteous Providence 902 percent increase crit chance.
- Inquisitor's Inevitable Judgment for penetration.
By stacking these sources, you can increase your damage output significantly. Additionally, you can add penetration and crit multi-cast speed for further scaling.
In this build, survivability comes from passive nodes that provide bonuses based on attributes. For example, Chambers Touch gloves give almost 250 life from almost 1,000 Dexterity. Additionally, strength gives percent energy shield scaling, providing a decent amount of flat life. You can also use Guardian's Radiant Faith node for an extra energy shield.
You can add max lightning res with a relic, shield, and helmet to achieve maximum survivability. Alternatively, you can opt for max fire res if you have a relic. You can also use Core Skating and Bismuth flasks for additional res and duration.
Improving Each League
As with any build in Path of Exile, there is always room for improvement. Each league brings new challenges, and it is essential to adapt your build accordingly. For example, you can switch to a Guardian build to improve your regen if you struggle with sustain.
Passive Skill Tree
The passive skill tree focuses on acquiring as many attribute points as possible, focusing on strength, intelligence, and agility. The tree has few damage nodes but relies on attribute scaling to increase damage output.
For example, the tree includes the Mastery of the Elements passive, which grants 1% increased elemental damage per 5 of the lowest attribute. It also includes the Heart of the Warrior passive, which grants 1% increased physical damage per 5 of the lowest attribute.
The tree also includes various life and energy shield nodes, critical strike chance, critical strike multipliers, and spell damage nodes.
The preferred bandit choice is Alira, as she grants +20% to the critical strike multiplier, +15% to all elemental resistances, and +5 mana regeneration per second.
Oak is chosen for the passive life bonus.
The Inquisitor ascendancy is the focus of this build, with the following skill path:
- Righteous Providence: This provides a 100% increased critical strike chance against enemies affected by elemental ailments and a 35% chance to avoid elemental ailments.
- Inevitable Judgment: This grants a 100% increased critical strike chance against enemies with no elemental resistance, and 20% increased elemental damage.
- Augury of Penitence: This increases the damage taken by enemies by 25% and grants 10% reduced elemental damage.
- Instruments of Virtue: This provides increased cast speed, attack speed, and movement speed, as well as allowing your skills to have a chance to grant a power charge on a hit.
- Major God - Soul of Lunaris: It reduces physical damage and speeds movement.
- Minor God - Soul of Ralakesh: It reduces physical damage and grants a chance to avoid bleeding.
Gear and Items
The Multi-Attribute Stack Glacial Cascade Inquisitor build utilizes gear and items that increase the player's attributes, critical strike chance, and penetration. The build also takes advantage of unique items that provide damage and survivability based on the player's lowest attribute.
- Weapon: Rare wand or sceptre with spell damage, critical strike chance, and spell critical strike multiplier
- Shield: Rare shield with maximum life, resistance, and spell damage
- Helmet: Rare helmet with maximum life, resistance, and increased energy shield
- Body Armour: Rare body armour with maximum life, resistance, and increased energy shield
- Gloves: Chamber's Touch for maximum life and energy shield based on dexterity
- Boots: Rare boots with maximum life, resistance, and increased movement speed
- Belt: Cyclopean Coil for damage based on the player's lowest attribute
- Amulet: Rare amulet with maximum life, resistance, and critical strike chance
- Ring 1: Rare ring with maximum life, resistance, and critical strike chance
- Ring 2: Rare ring with maximum life, resistance, and cold damage
- Flasks: Core of the Ground, Bismuth Flask, and two Empty Flasks for maximum resistance and damage mitigation
POE 3.21 Crucible League Multi-Attribute Attribute Stack Glacial Cascade Inquisitor Build focuses on stacking strength, talent, and intelligence to benefit from the damage and survivability bonuses provided by these attributes. Overall, the build provides high damage output and survivability, making it a solid choice for handling even the most challenging content in Crucible League.
Most Popular Posts
- Poe 3.21 Builds | Crucible League Starter & EndGames Builds
- PoE 3.21 Boneshatter Juggernaut League Starter Build
- POE 3.21 Arc Lightning Hierophant League Starter Build
- How to Succeed in Path of Exile Ruthless Mode?
- POE 3.21 Ultimate Forged Frostbearer Raise Spectre Necromancer Build | 100+M DPS
- Poe 3.21 Highest Damage Devouring Totem Pathfinder Build
Popular Category Lists
- Path of Exile / (301)
- Runescape / (141)
- Diablo IV / (114)
- Elder Scrolls Online / (64)
- FFXIV / (63)
- Guild Wars 2 / (60)
- New World / (55)
- SWTOR / (25)
- Elden Ring / (19)
- League of Legends / (19)
- Fallout 76 / (17)
- Albion / (15)
- World of Warcraft / (14)
- Last Epoch / (14)
- GTA 5 / (14)
- Throne and Liberty / (13)
- WOW Classic / (13)
- Genshin Impact / (11)
- Escape From Tarkov / (10)
- Pokemon / (10)