POE 3.21 Cemetery Farm: How to efficiently and strategically Strategy Budget?
- Path of Exile
One of the key aspects of the PoE 3.21 is farming, which involves repeatedly running a specific area or map in order to collect loot and currency. In this guide, we'll be discussing the Cemetery farming strategy in Path of Exile. This strategy has been refined to make it more efficient and profitable and can be used on a budget. We'll go through the changes that have been made, the setup required, the new Atlas tree, and what loot you can expect to collect.
- Changes Made to the Cemetery Farming Strategy
- Setup Required for Cemetery Farming
- New Atlas Tree
- Loot from Cemetery Farming
- All the Loot Raw
- The Giga Sustain
- Loot Analysis
- Final Calculations
- TLDW: Profit Per Hour
↖ Changes Made to the Cemetery Farming Strategy
The first change that has been made to the Cemetery farming strategy is the removal of the Abyss mechanic. This was done because the Abyss mechanic required backtracking to follow the worm, and the prices of the extenders had increased significantly.
Instead, the Legion mechanic is being used, which provides better loot and adds more monsters to the game. The second change is the use of the red influence rather than the blue influence, as it drops smaller currencies that are more profitable.
↖ Setup Required for Cemetery Farming
For the Cemetery farming strategy, the following setup is recommended:
- Polish Scarab
- Rusted Bridges Scarab
- Polished Ignition Scarab
- Rusted Legion Scarab
- Sextants (Harbingers, Mirror of Delirium, and Breaches)
- No option for the mob device
↖ New Atlas Tree
The new Atlas tree is focused on increasing the density of breaches. The following nodes are recommended:
- Breaches nodes
- Flash Breach nodes
- Hardware nodes
- Hotfooted nodes
- Quarry nodes
- The small Currency wheel
Since the Abyss nodes have been removed, there are more points to add to the Legion nodes. The following nodes are recommended:
- 4 Extra Legion Encounter nodes
- 2 Exotic Goods nodes
- 2 Bountiful Traps nodes
- Beyond nodes
↖ Loot from Cemetery Farming
The loot that you can expect from Cemetery farming includes:
- Delirium Orbs
- Simulacrum Splinters
- Map currency (Chaos Orbs, Orbs of Alchemy, and Orbs of Alteration)
- Rare items
- Legion Jewels
- Blighted Maps
↖ All the Loot Raw
Firstly, we have the red influence, which provides extra rewards through the mirror of delirium. This means we get more del orbs each time, and it increases the amount of loot we get. Secondly, we have the "Seance" combo, which includes The Snowblind Grace and The Formless Inferno items.
This combo is especially useful since the Cemetery map has a non-linear layout, allowing us to clear the whole map easily. Finally, we have "Beyond" nodes that provide an extra chance of opening portals that spawn more monsters.
↖ The Giga Sustain
For the Giga sustain, we can run the same map, so the test run consists of 46 maps. This ensures that we have enough resources to keep farming.
↖ Loot Analysis
Loot analysis is an important part of Path of Exile, as it helps players understand the value of the items they collect and determine which items are worth selling. To conduct a loot analysis, you will need a tool that can help you sort and price the items you have collected. In this case, using a point stack to do so.
The first step in conducting a loot analysis is to sort and price all of the items you have collected. We has priced both tabs of loot that were collected and found that the total value of the loot is 36 divine orbs. To get an accurate value, it is important to remove any items that have a low value, such as divination cards that drop frequently.
Another important factor to consider is any items that were not obtained during the run. We did not get a Brother's Gift, which should have been obtained based on the expected drop rate. This can impact the overall value of the loot.
After sorting and pricing the items, it is helpful to look at the list sorted by total value. This will give you an idea of which items were the most valuable, such as fractures, awakening sextants, and incubators. It is important to note that the value of the loot may vary depending on the strategy used during the run, such as using specific maps or seeking out red influence altars.
Once you have a list of the most valuable items, it is important to determine which items are worth selling. In this case, We uses a strict filter to remove any low-value items but notes that some items may still be worth selling if they have a value of around three chaos or higher. Ultimately, the total value of the loot is calculated as 7,000 chaos.
↖ Final Calculations
To calculate the profit earned after running 46 maps with the setup provided, follow the steps below:
Calculate the total cost of running the maps:
- Each map took approximately 4.5 minutes to run, totalling 207 minutes (46 maps x 4.5 minutes).
- Convert 207 minutes to hours by dividing by 60: 207/60 = 3.45 hours.
- Multiply the total time by the cost per hour of running the setup, which is 8.88 divines per hour: 3.45 x 8.88 = 30.66 divines.
Calculate the total revenue earned from the maps:
- The total revenue earned from the maps before calling lesser-value items is approximately 36 divines.
- After calling lesser value items, the revenue earned was 32 divines.
Calculate the total profit earned:
- Subtract the cost of running the maps from the revenue earned: 32 - 30.66 = 1.34 divines.
- Therefore, the total profit earned from running the 46 maps is 1.34 divines.
Calculate the profit earned per hour:
- Divide the total profit earned by the total time taken to run the maps: 1.34 divines / 3.45 hours = 0.39 divines per hour.
- Multiply by 12 to get the profit per hour in divines: 0.39 x 12 = 4.68 divines per hour.
Round up the profit per hour to get the final calculation:
- The final profit earned per hour is 5 divines.
Therefore, the setup provided can earn a profit of 5 divines per hour when running maps.
↖ TLDW: Profit Per Hour
This guide discusses a strategy for maximizing profit per hour in a game. We did a test run and adjusted our strategy by dropping a broker's gift, which resulted in a profit of 6.7 divines per hour. This is an improvement over our previous profit per hour. We suggest cancelling less valuable items when accumulating stuff in stashes. And also mentions that the strategy works well for higher-level items and has a budget of fewer than 90 vines for a full 46 map. The changes made to the strategy were positive, and they encouraged viewers to try it out.
Cemetery farming is a profitable and efficient strategy that can be used in Path of Exile. By making a few changes and using a specific setup and Atlas tree, players can maximize their profits while farming for loot and currency.
Most Popular Posts
- Poe 3.21 Builds | Crucible League Starter & EndGames Builds
- PoE 3.21 Boneshatter Juggernaut League Starter Build
- POE 3.21 Arc Lightning Hierophant League Starter Build
- How to Succeed in Path of Exile Ruthless Mode?
- POE 3.21 Ultimate Forged Frostbearer Raise Spectre Necromancer Build | 100+M DPS
- Poe 3.21 Highest Damage Devouring Totem Pathfinder Build
Popular Category Lists
- Path of Exile / (305)
- Runescape / (145)
- Diablo IV / (129)
- Elder Scrolls Online / (64)
- FFXIV / (64)
- Guild Wars 2 / (62)
- New World / (55)
- SWTOR / (25)
- Elden Ring / (20)
- League of Legends / (20)
- Fallout 76 / (18)
- World of Warcraft / (16)
- GTA 5 / (16)
- Albion / (16)
- Last Epoch / (15)
- WOW Classic / (15)
- Throne and Liberty / (13)
- Genshin Impact / (12)
- Pokemon / (12)
- Escape From Tarkov / (10)