How to Beat Diablo 4 Ashava in the Server Slam Beta?
Are you excited about the Diablo 4 beta that's coming in five days? Well, you should be! However, you may not know that there is a Mount trophy that you can unlock by beating Ashava on a max-level character in the beta, and that's not going to be a trivial thing to achieve. So, to help you out, I've got some tips to offer. Here are a few things you need to know about the beta itself.
The beta will be available for all consoles from May 12th to 14th at 12 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time, and all five classes and Act I will be available. However, some areas in Act I will have a higher level than you are, which is crucial to note. The max level is level 20, and the Diablo 4 gold and Items drop rate will be the same as the launch, which is significantly reduced from the previous beta.
Ashava is the main reward in this beta because you can unlock a Mount trophy by defeating her with a level 20 character. This mount trophy can only be unlocked during this beta, so you have only one chance to get it. Ashava will spawn on May 13th, 9 a.m. PDT, and every three hours after that until the final spawn on May 14th, 9 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time.
Now, let's talk about some strategies to help you beat Ashava. Keep in mind that beating her can be quite challenging, and if you're not prepared, you may have to carry your team. Here are some tips:
- You can collect the Altars of Lilith around Sanctuario or the Fractured Peak to get extra bonuses to your character stats. To make movement easier, you can bind the force move key, which enables you to move without attacking.
- For gear, you should focus on items that give you poison resistance, especially jewelry, which can roll high resistance values against poison. You can also put gems in empty sockets that give you poison resistance, such as emeralds. If your gear needs repairing, go to the blacksmith before starting the fight.
- During the fight, make sure not to teleport back to town if you're a solo player, as you might not be able to return to your instance or fight. Also, don't forget to level up your potion a second time when you hit level 20.
- Before starting the fight, it's recommended to pop an elixir, preferably one that gives poison resistance. Crafting elixirs that grant poison resistance is ideal as it reduces the damage taken from the poison attacks. Emeralds can also be used to give extra poison resistance.
- During the fight, Ashava will perform various attacks. Her slam attack is one of the most lethal and can take out multiple players at once. To avoid this attack, stand behind her as it is a visual attack. Ashava will also perform a sweeping attack, which is usually poisoned. This attack is what usually gets players eliminated, so it's important to avoid it. To avoid the sweeping attack, constantly stay behind Ashava.
- When Ashava performs a bite attack, it isn't a big deal, and players should be able to survive it. However, players should watch out for poison wave attacks, which can be lethal.
- It's also important to keep an eye on the ground during the fight as Ashava will leave poison on the ground, and players must avoid it. Standing in the poison can be survivable, but it's recommended to avoid it as much as possible.
- Ranged characters may seem like the best choice for this fight due to the poison attacks, but understanding the boss's moves is the key to success. Rogue characters are especially useful due to their teleportation ability. When using the rogue character, make sure to use the eyeshadow step ability to teleport behind Ashava during her attacks.
- If playing with lower-level players, it can make the fight more difficult as they may not be contributing much damage to the fight. It's recommended to have all players at max level to make the fight easier.
- Lastly, before starting the fight, players should repair their items. If anyone dies during the fight, it's not worth reviving them as it can make the fight more difficult.
In conclusion, the Diablo 4 beta is going to be an exciting time for players, and if you're interested in unlocking the mount trophy, you'll need to be prepared to face Ashava with a level 20 character. By following these strategies and tips, you'll have a better chance of success.
Most Popular Posts
- Diablo 4 Addons: Useful Website for Build and Crafting
- Diablo 4 Keybinds Mouse Wheel and Left-click Setting Up Guides
- Diablo 4 EndGame Boss Echo of Lilith Fight Challenge Guides
- Diablo 4 Ruins of Eridu Dungeon: Farming Legendaries, Unique Items, Gold, and XP
- Diablo 4 Items Guide: How to Evaluate Item Quality
- Diablo 4 ALT Character: Tips for Efficient Leveling and Loot Farming
Popular Category Lists
- Path of Exile / (681)
- Diablo IV / (618)
- Runescape / (296)
- New World / (157)
- Guild Wars 2 / (148)
- Elder Scrolls Online / (129)
- FFXIV / (122)
- World of Warcraft / (65)
- WOW Classic / (41)
- Elden Ring / (40)
- SWTOR / (35)
- WoW Classic SoD / (34)
- League of Legends / (30)
- Dark and Darker / (28)
- Fallout 76 / (27)
- WotLK Classic / (23)
- Genshin Impact / (22)
- Last Epoch / (18)
- GTA 5 / (18)
- Throne and Liberty / (16)