Diablo 4 Season 1 Efficient Gold Farming Twisting Blades Rogue Build
Season 1 has arrived in Diablo 4, and with it, the Millennia and Hearts are available. The Twisting Blades Rogue build is considered one of the fastest in the game, offering quick leveling and efficient Diablo 4 Gold farming. The build utilizes Twisting Blades as its primary skill, with two different imbuements for different stages of the game.
- Early Game Setup: Poison Imbuement
- End Game Setup: Cold Imbuement
- Build Detail Link
- Using the Barber Heart
- Tips for Boss Fights
- Leveling the Build
↖ Early Game Setup: Poison Imbuement
- In the early stages of the game (around level 10-50), use the Poison Imbuement for Twisting Blades. It works well against slower combat scenarios, such as fighting low-level enemies.
- Stack energy recovery and energy cost reduction on amulet rolls and various aspects like the Ravenous Aspect and Umbro Aspect.
- The primary goal is to keep using Twisting Blades with the Inner Side ability, as you'll rarely need to use your generator (Puncture) during this phase.
↖ End Game Setup: Cold Imbuement
- As you progress further into the end game, switch to the Cold Imbuement for Twisting Blades. Cold offers additional damage and can trigger Frigid Finesse for even more burst damage.
- Look for items that boost cold damage and consider using the Corruption Aspect to further increase the damage bonus.
- The Barber legendary heart significantly enhances AOE damage by multiplying stored damage, making it highly effective in taking down large groups of enemies.
↖ Build Detail Link
↖ Using the Barber Heart
The Barber heart has a unique mechanic where it stores the first attack and then releases it as an explosion after a few seconds. This mechanic amplifies AOE damage significantly.
It's best to create a target with your first attack and then utilize the explosion on large groups of enemies, effectively obliterating everything in its path.
While the Barber increases AOE damage, it does make it challenging to trigger certain effects like vulnerable consistently. However, the increased AOE damage more than compensates for this.
↖ Tips for Boss Fights
- Against bosses, consider using the Confinement legendary heart to apply Vulnerable for increased damage output.
- You can switch to Combo Points and puncture twisting blades rotations against bosses for even more DPS.
- The Barber heart also triggers the Consuming Shadows passive, ensuring you have a constant supply of energy during AOE combat.
↖ Leveling the Build
- For leveling, the Poison Imbuement setup is recommended initially.
- As you progress and gain more skills and abilities, you can switch to the Cold Imbuement setup to enhance your damage output further.
- Combo Points can be used temporarily during the leveling process to boost damage until you become powerful enough to handle higher-level enemies.
In conclusion, the Twisting Blades Rogue build is highly versatile, capable of fast leveling and efficient Gold farming. The introduction of the Barber legendary heart significantly enhances AOE damage, making it an excellent choice for taking down large groups of enemies. Remember to adjust your imbuements and setup as you progress through the game and face different challenges.
Most Popular Posts
- Diablo 4 Addons: Useful Website for Build and Crafting
- Diablo 4 Keybinds Mouse Wheel and Left-click Setting Up Guides
- Diablo 4 Ruins of Eridu Dungeon: Farming Legendaries, Unique Items, Gold, and XP
- Diablo 4 ALT Character: Tips for Efficient Leveling and Loot Farming
- Diablo 4 EndGame Boss Echo of Lilith Fight Challenge Guides
- Diablo 4 Items Guide: How to Evaluate Item Quality
Popular Category Lists
- Path of Exile / (553)
- Diablo IV / (423)
- Runescape / (251)
- Guild Wars 2 / (127)
- New World / (126)
- Elder Scrolls Online / (113)
- FFXIV / (112)
- World of Warcraft / (53)
- WOW Classic / (38)
- Elden Ring / (33)
- SWTOR / (31)
- League of Legends / (29)
- Fallout 76 / (24)
- Genshin Impact / (22)
- Dark and Darker / (19)
- WotLK Classic / (18)
- Last Epoch / (18)
- GTA 5 / (18)
- Throne and Liberty / (16)
- Albion / (16)