PoE 3.23 Dual Strike of Ambidexterity Trickster Build Guide
Today we present PoE 3.23 Dual Strike of Ambidexterity Trickster Build definitive guide on this. We shall cover everything from basics to advanced strategies here so that you can wreak havoc on Path of Exile's universe. It will give you complete game mechanics, required items, flasks, gems, choices in ascendancy and passive tree complications.
↖ Gameplay and Mechanics
- Dual Wielding Mayhem: What makes this build tick is dual wielding as opposed to regular attacks while using Dual Strike of Ambidexterity skill which is an ambidextrous natured attack in itself. It hits with both weapons but uses your offhand attack time only unlike regular dual strike; oh yes it does so at a fine rate but you get +70% more damage with your main hand; think about a stat stick in each hand; because it requires specific attributes from both hands.
- Building for Lightning Lucky Damage: Go with the lightning luck! To maximize damage on your main hand as there won’t be any critical strikes involved in the build, go for lightning lucky damage all out. The Ephemeral Edge fits into this description by adding lightning damage depending on energy shield value.
- Crafting Your Weapons: Crafting plays an important role in this build's success since crafting matters here always for instance start with a budget-friendly Brightbeak or craft synthesized weapon by claw synthesis becomes available. Seek maximum attack speed and do not hesitate to use dense fossils for crafting. It is important to attain a high attack speed; hence ensure that your blows land fast and hard.
- Ephemeral Edge (The Heart of the Build): Your weapon choice is critical, and Ephemeral Edge takes the center stage. Make sure to craft it carefully concentrating on energy shield maximization. Depending on your preferences and budget, look out for valuable corruptions such as Fortify or Resolute Technique.
- Gear Crafting Adventures: Enjoy the crafting journey! Try having energy shield gear in almost all pieces of equipment ranging from helmets up to gloves. Use dense fossils for crafting seeking a helmet with 350+ energy shield. Although the elusive +2 strikes might be tough to get on gloves, clearing speed will take priority over that small hurdle.
- Rings and Amulet Choices: Chevron's Revelation and Voices of the Storm take the spotlight here; hence you should make sure to crack them open wide like nuts. Craft your manifold ring wisely seeking high energy shield as well as desired prefixes. Thus, Voices of the Storm are often well crafted ones with significant increase in damage. In amulets, try to put stats which would boost your ES pool and survivability quite much.
- Essential Flask Setup: Choosing flasks within this build can make or break it completely. While Mage Blood is suggested due to its stats as well as allowing powerful flasks, it isn't compulsory at all. Adapt your setup depending on your personal preferences and how much money you have got at hand; some key components of a good flask arsenal include stun immunity, curse reduction and offensive boosts also don't forget these tips when playing roulette online .
- Storm Shround Jewel and Avoiding Shocks: The game changes when you have 100% avoidance of shocks. Get to this point by combining a Bismuth Flask with the Storm Shroud Jewel. This enhances your survivability as well as making your performance consistent against shocking enemies.
- Skill Gems for Maximum Carnage: Dual Strike of Ambidexterity is among my favorite gems to use for maximum damage output, but other skill gems such as Warlords Mark and Berserk are crucial as well. Look at awakened gems which give extra bonuses and possibly self-casting Warlords Mark for strategic rage generation.
- Unique Helm Setup: Change things up in this section if you want faster clear speeds. For example Spectres in boots has great synergy but there are other options like Oath of the Magi where you can get a pseudo-six link helmet. Your gem choices need to complement how you play the game and what you like.
There are several perks that come with being a berserker. Polymath gain bonus damage from Mastery based on type, so it offers great benefit considering the many types of masteries used in this build. With One Step Ahead, one cannot be slowed down while navigating difficult areas. Tailor your ascendancy choices to your gaming style depending on whether you love killing monsters, staying alive or supporting teammates.
↖ Passive Tree and Jewels
The passive tree displays a tactical pathing that highlights clusters and charms'significance. Maximize your character's potential by investing in energy shield nodes, life leech, and critical strike multiplier. The importance of jewels is immense since Voices of the Storm provides a massive damage boost. Fine tune your passive tree according to personal preference and be flexible in relation to changing gear.
PoB Link: https://pobb.in/QWOiSyWPLNQZ.
Congratulations Exile! You now know how to wield the power of PoE 3.23 Dual Strike of Ambidexterity Trickster Build! Whether you are doing endgame content, map clearing or facing tough bosses, this build is exciting and productive. Make adjustments to your specific needs, and may your journey through Path of Exile be electrifyingly successful!
Most Popular Posts
- [PoE 3.23] Top 3 Tank & Friendly Budget League Starter Builds
- [PoE 3.23] Top 3 Killer Boss League Starter Builds
- PoE 3.23 Spectres Guide: Boost Your Build with Ghostly Allies
- PoE 3.23 Detonate Dead Elementalist Build: League Start Essentials
- POE 3.23 Top Spectres and Right Charms for SRS Guardian Build Guides
- [PoE 3.23] Boneshatter Juggernaut Best Melee League Starter Build: Formidable Tankiness
Popular Category Lists
- Path of Exile / (866)
- Diablo IV / (694)
- Runescape / (335)
- New World / (172)
- WoW Classic SoD / (165)
- Guild Wars 2 / (155)
- Elder Scrolls Online / (138)
- FFXIV / (133)
- World of Warcraft / (65)
- WOW Classic / (42)
- Elden Ring / (40)
- SWTOR / (35)
- Throne and Liberty / (33)
- Albion / (32)
- League of Legends / (30)
- Dark and Darker / (28)
- Fallout 76 / (27)
- Last Epoch / (26)
- WotLK Classic / (23)
- Genshin Impact / (22)