Hertha BSC Fredi Bobic closes Common Goal A
Fredi Bobic, Managing Director of Hertha BSC, has joined the Common Goal initiative. This was announced by the 49-year-old in a video of the capital club.
At Common Goal, members do without at least one percent of their salary. This buzzer will instead donate social projects. Well-known members are, for example, Mats Hummels, Juan Mata or Megan Rapinoe.
_More sports - now for the Hertha newsletter registration! _
"This ambition and the opportunity to use me with many like-minded players from the football for opportunity-friendly children and adolescents have quickly convinced me," said Bobic.
Articles and videos about the topic
- Ballack and Bobic: These were the disappointments of the European Championship | Magenta TV
- Selected Bundesliga games live on Dazn. Get your free month now!
In addition, he wishes that the football is popular. "I hope he will not be too technical and that many basics and traditional values still remain that we still have people who see soccer very much," said Bobic.
Most Popular Posts
- Valheim: Chains farms and benefits
- Warframe - Just how to obtain an orokin reactor
- Guide to Stuff Ouginak on Dofus, Items Dofusbook
- Lords Mobile To unlock and improve your troops on level 5
- Arena Of Valor Tops the Global mobile game revenue list
- Release of new game MMO and multiplayer games from 2021 to June 28, 2021
Popular Category Lists
- Path of Exile / (681)
- Diablo IV / (618)
- Runescape / (296)
- New World / (157)
- Guild Wars 2 / (148)
- Elder Scrolls Online / (129)
- FFXIV / (122)
- World of Warcraft / (65)
- WOW Classic / (41)
- Elden Ring / (40)
- SWTOR / (35)
- WoW Classic SoD / (34)
- League of Legends / (30)
- Dark and Darker / (28)
- Fallout 76 / (27)
- WotLK Classic / (23)
- Genshin Impact / (22)
- Last Epoch / (18)
- GTA 5 / (18)
- Throne and Liberty / (16)