Halo Infinite Multiplayer changes bring more experience points
As promised, 343 Industries viewed the Multiplayer by Halo Infinite and made some changes in the experience points.
Since the game went online on Monday evening, some players found progress too low, especially for the Battle Pass.
The developer now made the following changes:
Players can now earn experience points by completing matchmaking games. The daily challenge Games a Match grants 50 EP. The challenge deck has been updated to better meet players of all game strengths. Problems in these challenges were resolved: heat of the moment, its worth repeating, Jorge would be proud and Ultra Tech (free translated). EP boosts now take 1 hour instead of 30 minutes before. The timer of the boat starts when activated.
The developer indicates that these changes had to reset current progress in daily and weekly challenges. Therefore, all players sign up between 23 and 30 November The ultimate reward this week: the Vigil Mark VII Visor.
Most Popular Posts
- Valheim: Chains farms and benefits
- Guide to Stuff Ouginak on Dofus, Items Dofusbook
- Release of new game MMO and multiplayer games from 2021 to June 28, 2021
- WWE 2K22: Graphics and frame rate Comparison between Xbox and PlayStation
- Arena Of Valor Tops the Global mobile game revenue list
- Trends of Mobile Games in 2021
Popular Category Lists
- Path of Exile / (78)
- Runescape / (64)
- Diablo IV / (50)
- The Elder Scrolls Online / (39)
- Guild Wars 2 / (35)
- Final Fantasy XIV / (35)
- New World / (29)
- Fallout 76 / (12)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic / (12)
- Throne and Liberty / (5)
- Last Epoch / (5)
- Elden Ring / (5)
- Escape From Tarkov / (2)
- World of Warcraft / (2)
- Lost Ark / (1)