Top 5 PoE 3.20 Builds for Templar Inquisitor
The Templar Inquisitor is a powerful build allowing players to have exceptional defense and offense capabilities in Path of Exile. The build is based on the Inquisitor Ascendancy which gives players access to powerful defensive abilities, while also allowing them to harness the power of elemental damage. The Templar Inquisitor is a great choice for players who want to be able to both survive in the toughest of encounters and dish out serious damage. The build revolves around utilizing defensive curses and auras, as well as elemental damage, to take down enemies. The build is incredibly versatile and can be tailored to fit any playstyle, whether it be a tanky defender or a glass cannon. With the right gear and gems, the Templar Inquisitor can easily reach high levels of defense and offense, allowing them to stand out from the rest.
- Defeat the Feared POE 3.20 Echosphere Inquisitor with the Plume of Pursuit Science Project
- Poe 3.20 Cheapbunny's Frozen Legion Glacial Cascade Battlemage Inquisitor Build
- Poe 3.20 Marohi Erqi Inquisitor BB BF Semi-Automated 47mil pDPS Uber Boss Theory Build
- Aegis Incinerate Elementalist: Tank Build with Over 10 Million Shaper DPS!
- Poe 3.20 Build Kami's Uber Tank CoC Cold Reap Inquisitor
Defeat the Feared POE 3.20 Echosphere Inquisitor with the Plume of Pursuit Science Project
This is a Spell Echo Hydrosphere Inquisitor build that takes advantage of Plume of Pursuit. It's an implausible combination of items and Poe Currency that somehow works, capable of handling the most difficult endgame content. Consider it more of a showcase than a guide, as no thought has been put towards making the build widely accessible or reasonable to level and progress gradually.
The Plume of Pursuit helmet mandates the use of Spell Echo to achieve a guaranteed critical on the final repeat. We exploit this by using Hydrosphere, a skill whose damage isn't linked to cast speed and which inherits the properties of the final repeat. To make this work we also take Divergent Spell Echo and Marylene's Fallacy, as well as The Winds of Fate staff. This setup gives us huge amounts of critical strike multiplier, doubled base damage and a guaranteed critical hit on our final repeat.
- Capable of handling the most difficult endgame content
- The combination of items and mechanics work together to create a powerful build
- High critical strike multiplier and doubled base damage
- Guaranteed critical hit on final repeat
- Not accessible or reasonable to level and progress gradually
- Plume of Pursuit helmet mandates the use of Spell Echo to achieve a guaranteed critical on the final repeat
- Requires multiple items to make it work
Pob Link: https://pobb.in/53eD-w2rPbIp
Poe 3.20 Cheapbunny's Frozen Legion Glacial Cascade Battlemage Inquisitor Build
This is a new build archetype that I've never played before, Attack + Spell, which is pretty interesting. Frozen Legion and Glacial Cascade complement each other nicely in terms of damage and aoe size, while also providing a good balance between mapping and bossing. The build is slightly more expensive than my other builds due to the jewels, but I included a lower-budget version that still works well but is 15% less powerful. Glacial Cascade is used as the secondary skill while Frozen Legion is on cooldown, since it is a spell, it is not affected by accuracy and attack speed penalty from Marohi Erqi.
- Good balance between mapping and bossing
- High damage output
- Lower-budget version available
- Not affected by accuracy or attack speed penalty
- Slightly more expensive due to jewels
- Requires some knowledge of how the build works
Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/n7rpMLtw
Poe 3.20 Marohi Erqi Inquisitor BB BF Semi-Automated 47mil pDPS Uber Boss Theory Build
Marohi Erqi + Battlemage with Blade Blast is a strong combo that can hit up to 47mil damage with a reasonable budget and without crazy t1 crafts. It has good defensive potential, as well as an automated blade blast cast after each blade fall cast using Kitava's thirst. This build is socket starved, cannot run any regen maps, and EHP vs chaos hits is not the best.
- Can hit up to 47mil damage with a reasonable budget
- Good defensive potential
- Automated blade blast cast after each blade fall cast
- Socket starved
- Cannot run any regen maps
- EHP vs chaos hits is not the best
Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/Tx6btQJM
Aegis Incinerate Elementalist: Tank Build with Over 10 Million Shaper DPS!
This is an Aegis Incinerate build for the Witch Elementalist. It has over 10 million Shaper DPS and is extremely tanky. It is a great build for those who want to take their time and enjoy the game, as it is not focused on clearing speed. The build can be started with a very limited budget, but to perfect it will cost around 50 exalts or more.
- High DPS of over 10 million Shaper DPS.
- Very tanky build.
- Can be started with a limited budget.
- Slow and steady playstyle allows players to enjoy the game.
- Expensive, with perfecting the build costing around 50 exalts or more.
- Not focused on clearing speed.
- Can be difficult to start with, as the build requires certain items.
Pob Link: https://pobb.in/_NyZ_jA0wz9j
Poe 3.20 Build Kami's Uber Tank CoC Cold Reap Inquisitor
This is a Tanky CoC Reap Inquisitor build that abuses the crit mechanic aswell as Cooldown recovery/Attack speed to make sure you can get hit capped and have 100% crit chance with melee attacks aswell as spells. Its quite expensive to min/max but pretty much doable on a League Start budget if you know what you're doing. It has good dps, clear speed aswell as not much screen clutter.
- Tanky build with high dps and clear speed
- Crit mechanic abuse and cooldown recovery/attack speed for 100% crit chance with melee attacks aswell as spells
- Can be min/maxed on a league start budget if you know what you're doing
- Reduced screen clutter
- Expensive to min/max
- Requires knowledge of the build to get the most out of it on a league start budget
Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/qukhfsB9
The Templar Inquisitor is an incredibly powerful build that gives players access to exceptional defensive and offensive capabilities in Path of Exile. The build is based on the Inquisitor Ascendancy and revolves around utilizing defensive curses and auras, as well as elemental damage, to take down enemies. The build is incredibly versatile and can be tailored to fit any playstyle, allowing players to take down enemies with ease. With the right gear and gems, the Templar Inquisitor can easily reach high levels of defense and offense, allowing them to stand out from the rest.
Most Popular Posts
- Poe 3.21 Builds | Crucible League Starter & EndGames Builds
- PoE 3.21 Boneshatter Juggernaut League Starter Build
- POE 3.21 Arc Lightning Hierophant League Starter Build
- Top 5 Best Ways to Get 6-Link Easily and Efficiently in POE 3.21
- POE 3.21 Ultimate Forged Frostbearer Raise Spectre Necromancer Build | 100+M DPS
- How to Succeed in Path of Exile Ruthless Mode?
Popular Category Lists
- Path of Exile / (659)
- Diablo IV / (605)
- Runescape / (288)
- New World / (157)
- Guild Wars 2 / (147)
- Elder Scrolls Online / (129)
- FFXIV / (122)
- World of Warcraft / (65)
- WOW Classic / (41)
- Elden Ring / (40)
- SWTOR / (35)
- WoW Classic SOD / (30)
- League of Legends / (30)
- Dark and Darker / (28)
- Fallout 76 / (27)
- WotLK Classic / (23)
- Genshin Impact / (22)
- Last Epoch / (18)
- GTA 5 / (18)
- Throne and Liberty / (16)