Top 5 Path of Exile 3.20 Duelist Slayer Melee Builds
- Path of Exile
Path of Exile 3.20 is the latest expansion for the popular action RPG. It introduces a new challenge league, the Duelist Slayer, which allows players to compete in a challenge-based melee tournament. The Duelist Slayer is designed to test your skills in a variety of ways, from reaction time to melee combat. To help you prepare for the tournament, here are some of the best Duelist Slayer Melee Builds available. These builds are designed to give you an edge in the tournament and are focused on maximizing your damage output. Whether you’re a beginner or a veteran, these Poe builds will provide you with the tools you need to succeed in the tournament.
- Path of Exile 3.20: Shockwave Cyclone Slayer Build
- Poe 3.20: Scales extremely Flicker Strike Slayer Build
- Poe 3.20: Glacial Hammer Slayer Build
- Poe 3.20: Reave Slayer Build
- Poe 3.20: Shield Crush Slayer Build
Path of Exile 3.20: Shockwave Cyclone Slayer Build
This is a Shockwave build that is viable for the upcoming league. It's a low-budget Poe Currency build and can be upgraded with Awakened Gems, Watcher's Eye, and Cluster Jewels. The changes in 3.20 will require some adjustments to make sure you can run all auras with the build.
- Shockwave Poe build
- Low-budget Poe Currency build
- Upgradeable with Awakened Gems, Watcher's Eye, and Cluster Jewels
- Viable for the upcoming league
- Adjustments needed for 3.20 to run all auras with the build
Poe 3.20: Scales extremely Flicker Strike Slayer Build
Flicker Strike is a powerful and fast skill in Path of Exile, but can be difficult to use. This guide provides a way to get started with a build tailored for use as a league starter. The build is affordable and powerful, allowing players to farm end-game content with minimal investment. While it has a high clear speed, it has a lower scaling cap and can't do all map mods freely. Additionally, it is not very good for multiplayer outside of boss fights.
- Flicker Strike: Fastest skill in Path of Exile, but least-accessible
- Suitable for league starter and Solo Self-Found
- Can easily hit 1-2 million DPS on minimal investment
- Extremely fast clearspeed
- Lower scaling cap: Pinnacle DPS of 4-5 million, falls off past 10 million
- Not great for multiplayer outside of boss fights
Poe 3.20: Glacial Hammer Slayer Build
Glacial Hammer Slayer build is a great build to play in Path of Exile. It is a melee strike skill, with great clearing speed, decent DPS, decent tankiness, and is cheap to start and gear. With the use of Glacial Hammer, Heatshiver, Yoke of Suffering, Herald of Ice, Melee Splash, and Strike from the tree, this build provides excellent clearing speed and decent DPS for endgame. Defensively, the build can take advantage of armor, high resistance, block, stun immunity, fortify, overleech, regen, life recoup, and cold ailment effect. Offensively, the build takes advantage of cold ailment effect and the use of precision, hatred, determination, and defiance banner auras. Masteries, ascendancy, bandits, and pantheon are also important to this build, and should be taken into consideration when playing.
- Glacial Hammer as a main skill for freezing & Herald of Ice for explosions
- Overleech & Regen for sustain
- Armor + >75% res + Block + Stun Immunity + Fortify for defense
- CWDT + Molten Shell & Blood Rage for guard skills
- Aura setup of Precision, Herald of Ice, Hatred & Determination
- Summon Holy Relic, Culling Strike, Meat Shield & Minion Life for utility
Poe 3.20: Reave Slayer Build
This Reave build is designed for league starters who want a strong build that can handle the toughest content deathless. This build is efficient and effective, and will enable you to farm the hardest content in the game without any broken unique items. To get the most out of this build, you should ensure you have Vaal souls ready for bosses, use your Vaal souls consecutively, use only one Vaal Warchief for a damage boost, keep your totems up for bosses, and use VDS clones at the start of phases. Additionally, keep your life above 6.5K if you're levelling, and above 5.5K if you're not, and don't forget to use the Pantheon bonuses. Finally, if you're going up against tough content, make sure to keep Vaal Warchief up for 45% more damage and Onslaught if you have Vaal Caress gloves. With this Reave build, you'll be able to conquer the toughest content deathless.
- Reave build for efficient and effective melee character build
- Vaal souls ready for bosses
- Use Vaal Warchief for DPS boost
- Use totem for damage boost
- Blood stance for boss killing
- Ancestral Protector and Vaal Ancestral Warchief
- VDS clones for maximum damage
- Use Soul Rippers for 10% Dodge & Spell Dodge
- Recommended to have 6.5K+ life for levelling and 5.5K+ life for survivability
- Pantheon bonuses for extra protection and damage
Poe 3.20: Shield Crush Slayer Build
This Shield Crush build is a great build for all types of players looking for an effective league start to get off the ground. It is capable of doing all endgame content and is SSF friendly. It is also very tanky, with about 100k eHP, and has lots of ways to keep the defenses up. The build is also fast when it comes to mapping and has lots of offensive, defensive, and flask flexibility to make it your own. However, it is not a one button build, as there are many buttons to press, and it is weak to DoT damage early on. Additionally, it has reduced block chance maps, which can be dangerous, and there is the issue of dexterity and intelligence starvation unless you have Carnage Heart.
- Scales into a character that can reasonably do all endgame content
- Easy to get gear
- Reliable scaling
- Large amounts of safety
- SSF friendly
- Comprehensive build guide with mechanic breakdowns, upgrade options, crafting steps, etc.
- Overleech, 20% culling strike, and aoe gains during maps for quality of life when mapping
The Duelist Slayer Melee Builds available in Path of Exile 3.20 are designed to give you an edge in the tournament. Whether you're a beginner or a veteran, these builds will provide you with the tools you need to succeed. By using the right gear, skills, and gems, you’ll be ready to take on the toughest opponents in the Duelist Slayer tournament. Best of luck, and may the best Duelist prevail!
Most Popular Posts
- Poe 3.20 Most Popular Builds for League The Forbidden Sanctum
- Top 5 Path of Exile 3.20 Duelist Slayer Melee Builds
- Path of Exile New Apothecary Farming Poe Currency with Rogue Exiles
- Top 5 PoE 3.20 Builds for Templar Inquisitor
- How to Succeed in Path of Exile Ruthless Mode?
- Which is Better Action role-playing games Diablo 4 or Path of Exile 2?
Popular Category Lists
- Runescape / (53)
- Path of Exile / (49)
- Diablo IV / (41)
- The Elder Scrolls Online / (35)
- Guild Wars 2 / (31)
- Final Fantasy XIV / (29)
- New World / (23)
- Fallout 76 / (12)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic / (11)
- Throne and Liberty / (5)
- Last Epoch / (5)
- Elden Ring / (5)
- Escape From Tarkov / (2)