How to Use the Jaw Slot and Smuggle Items Outside of the Minigame in Runescape
Old School Runescape is full of items that can be obtained only through Jagex, such as the Jaw Slot. This hidden slot is used in Clan Wars, Barbarian Assault, and Soul Wars, and allows you to wear capes within the Barbarian Assault game. It is possible to smuggle Jaw Slot items outside of the minigame, giving you the ability to have special visual effects on your character.
- 1. How to Use the Jaw Slot
- 2. How to Smuggle Jaw Slot Items
- 3. Unreleased and Unobtainable Items
- 4. How to Obtain Unreleased and Unobtainable Items
In this guide, LOLTANK will go over how to use the Jaw Slot, as well as how to smuggle Jaw Slot items outside of the minigame. We will also go over some of the craziest unreleased items in Runescape, and how to obtain them.
1. How to Use the Jaw Slot
The Jaw Slot is a hidden slot used in Clan Wars, Barbarian Assault, and Soul Wars. It allows you to wear capes within the Barbarian Assault game. To add an item to your Jaw Slot, you must first equip it in your inventory. Additionally, you will need to have an empty slot in your Equipment interface. Once you have an empty slot, you can equip the item in your Jaw Slot.
2. How to Smuggle Jaw Slot Items
Players can smuggle Jaw Slot items out of the minigame by using the Chaos Elemental's special attack. This attack will unequip items that the player is wearing if they have inventory space. Because the Jaw Slot is identical to a normal gear slot, the Chaos Elemental is able to unequip the player of their item. Unfortunately, no item is placed in the player's inventory.
3. Unreleased and Unobtainable Items
Runescape is full of unreleased and unobtainable items. Some of the craziest ones include the Karam for Hulu pet, the Farming Helper (Do Not Add) item, the Scytheville Tour, and the Armadillo God Sword. Additionally, there are also unreleased songs in the game code that the masses may never hear.
4. How to Obtain Unreleased and Unobtainable Items
For some of the unreleased and unobtainable items, players can obtain them by killing zombies, pirates, and zombie swarms. Other items can be obtained by completing certain quests or events. Additionally, there are also items that can only be obtained through cheating or hex editing the game code.
We hope this guide has been helpful in teaching you how to use the Jaw Slot and how to smuggle Jaw Slot items, as well as how to obtain some of the craziest unreleased and unobtainable items in Old School Runescape.
Most Popular Posts
- Farming Runescape Skill to Level 120 with Supreme Growth Potion
- How to Farming Runescape Gold Quickly 2023?
- Which Free-To-Play MMORPGs Worth Play 2023?
- Comparing RS and OSRS Which MMORPG is Right for You?
- New Bosses, Items and Quests Are Coming to Old School Runescape
- How to Use the Powerful Weapons Nightmare Staff in Runescape?
Popular Category Lists
- Runescape / (53)
- Path of Exile / (49)
- Diablo IV / (41)
- The Elder Scrolls Online / (35)
- Guild Wars 2 / (31)
- Final Fantasy XIV / (29)
- New World / (23)
- Fallout 76 / (12)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic / (11)
- Throne and Liberty / (5)
- Last Epoch / (5)
- Elden Ring / (5)
- Escape From Tarkov / (2)