How to get ESO Blue Aura Cosmetic and keep it forever?
The Elder Scrolls Online is an ever-evolving world with a vast range of cosmetic options to make your character look unique and stand out. With an immense selection of clothing, armor, and weapons, players can customize their characters to fit their own unique style and identity. From facial features to body type, you have the ability to express your inner self and make your character stand out in the crowd. Whether you are looking for a classic style, something modern, or something completely out of the ordinary, Elder Scrolls Online has you covered. With new cosmetic additions being added regularly, the possibilities are endless.
The Blue Aura is a cosmetic effect that can be acquired in Elder Scrolls Online by completing the Mages Guild quest chain.
- The quest chain starts with the quest A Long Lost Lore which can be found at the Mage's Guild in your faction's starting area.
- After completing this quest, you will be stopped by Shalador and given the quest, Simply Misplaced.
- This quest will take you to the next faction area and requires you to remember the location of the portal that spawns there.
- Once you have completed the quest objectives, you will be able to acquire the Blue Aura cosmetic.
Once you have the Blue Aura Cosmetic, you can keep it forever as long as you keep the quest in your log. However, the Blue Aura will not remain if you try to port out of the area - you must port to a friend or guild member in order to keep the cosmetic effect. Once you have left the area, you will still have the Blue Aura on your character.
The Blue Aura is a great way to make your character stand out from the crowd and is a free cosmetic effect in ESO. It is definitely worth checking out if you want to add a unique look to your character.
The Elder Scrolls Online offers an expansive range of cosmetic options for players to customize their characters to their own specifications. From clothing and armor to facial features and body type, players have the ability to create a character that is truly unique and stands out from the crowd. With new additions being added frequently, players can stay ahead of the curve and make sure their characters remain fresh and up-to-date. So, if you’re looking to make a statement and create a character that is truly one of a kind, look no further than Elder Scrolls Online.
Most Popular Posts
- ESO Bastion Nymic Guide: How to Conquer New World Event in Necrom Chapter?
- Which are the Best Elder Scrolls Online Solo Class in 2023?
- How do players choose the best PVP set after The Elder Scrolls Online latest patch?
- ESO Endless Dungeon: Everything You Need to Know
- ESO Necrom Chapter Launch: How to start this epic adventure?
- ESO Leveling Guide: Top 6 Best Methods in 2023
Popular Category Lists
- Path of Exile / (676)
- Diablo IV / (614)
- Runescape / (292)
- New World / (157)
- Guild Wars 2 / (147)
- Elder Scrolls Online / (129)
- FFXIV / (122)
- World of Warcraft / (65)
- WOW Classic / (41)
- Elden Ring / (40)
- SWTOR / (35)
- WoW Classic SOD / (30)
- League of Legends / (30)
- Dark and Darker / (28)
- Fallout 76 / (27)
- WotLK Classic / (23)
- Genshin Impact / (22)
- Last Epoch / (18)
- GTA 5 / (18)
- Throne and Liberty / (16)