PoE Atlas Tree: Farming Currency on Essence and Legion Strategy
- Path of Exile
If you're struggling to make Path of Exile currency early on in the league, don't worry, because there's a simple way to farm some basic PoE currency. In this guide, we will cover how to farm currency by focusing on Essence and Legion content in Path of Exile.
- Step 1: Choose Essence Nodes on Atlas Tree
- Step 2: Choose Legion Nodes on Atlas Tree
- Step 3: Choose Searing Exarch or Eater of Worlds Altar Nodes
- Step 4: Grab Stream of Consciousness Node
- Step 5: Farm Essence and Legion Content
↖ Step 1: Choose Essence Nodes on Atlas Tree
First, head to your Atlas Tree and choose all the Essence nodes. Essences are special items that can be used to modify items in various ways. Killing essence mobs and using Essence of Corruption can potentially upgrade an essence into one that sells for 15-20 chaos orbs each.
↖ Step 2: Choose Legion Nodes on Atlas Tree
Next, choose all the Legion nodes, mostly the ones that are on the bottom right. Legion content involves fighting a large group of enemies that have been frozen in time. Defeating these enemies can yield valuable rewards, including currency and six-link items.
↖ Step 3: Choose Searing Exarch or Eater of Worlds Altar Nodes
Then, choose the Searing Exarch Altar nodes or the Eater of World's Altar nodes, but avoid the big ones since they are super dangerous. These altars can potentially yield valuable currency or items that can be sold for currency.
↖ Step 4: Grab Stream of Consciousness Node
Next, grab the Stream of Consciousness node, which makes it so that your maps cannot be modified by fragments, but your maps have 50 percent more base chance to contain extra content. This will increase your chances of encountering valuable Essence and Legion content.
↖ Step 5: Farm Essence and Legion Content
Now, all you have to do is run around and kill some essence mobs and participate in Legion content. If you see a big essence mob with purple shiny ones, use the Essence of Corruption to potentially upgrade the essence into one that sells for 15-20 chaos orbs each.
By following these steps, you should be able to farm Path of Exile currency early on in the league by focusing on Essence and Legion content.
Most Popular Posts
- Poe 3.21 Builds | Crucible League Starter & EndGames Builds
- PoE 3.21 Boneshatter Juggernaut League Starter Build
- POE 3.21 Arc Lightning Hierophant League Starter Build
- How to Succeed in Path of Exile Ruthless Mode?
- Poe 3.21 Highest Damage Devouring Totem Pathfinder Build
- POE 3.21 Ultimate Forged Frostbearer Raise Spectre Necromancer Build | 100+M DPS
Popular Category Lists
- Path of Exile / (298)
- Runescape / (141)
- Diablo IV / (111)
- Elder Scrolls Online / (62)
- FFXIV / (62)
- Guild Wars 2 / (59)
- New World / (54)
- SWTOR / (25)
- Elden Ring / (19)
- Fallout 76 / (17)
- League of Legends / (17)
- World of Warcraft / (14)
- Last Epoch / (14)
- Albion / (14)
- WOW Classic / (13)
- GTA 5 / (13)
- Throne and Liberty / (12)
- Genshin Impact / (11)
- Pokemon / (10)
- Escape From Tarkov / (9)