How to Make Poe Currency with Diviner's Delirium Orbs?
Path of Exile is an action-packed online RPG that offers a wide variety of ways to earn PoE currency. One of the most popular methods is to use Diviner's Delirium Orbs on maps, which can significantly increase the amount of loot you get. In this guide, we will walk you through how to use these orbs to make currency efficiently.
To start, we recommend using the Jungle Valley map as it is one of the best maps for farming.
- For juice, we suggest using Rusted Elder, Gilded Harbinger, Rusted Blight, and Rusted Breach Scarabs.
- For compasses, we recommend using the Harbinger Sextant, Nico Sextant, Gloom Shrine Sextant, and Breach Sextant.
We also suggest investing in the Blight node, which spawns 50 additional monsters in the same spot, making it easier to clear the map. Pair this with a Breach and run back and forth between the two for maximum efficiency.
To further optimize your Poe currency farming, you can also specialize your passive tree. We recommend investing fully in Breach, Strongbox, Shrine, and Harbinger. You can also consider the Exile pack size and the Exile altars.
As for Delirium nodes, we suggest investing only in the ones that increase reward by progress. The compulsive order node may seem appealing, but the random rewards it generates are usually armor or weapons, which are not very valuable.
Lastly, we recommend investing in the "Expect the Unexpected" node, which drops Delirium orbs with a 5% chance of being Otherworldly. This can provide a nice boost in profits.
In terms of selling, we suggest buying Chaotic Resonators from Nico and using them to store your loot. You can then sell them for a profit later on. We also suggest investing in Sulfite to Azurite conversion, which can be done by turning Sulfite into Azurite and selling it to Nico.
In conclusion, using Diviners Delirium Orbs on maps is an efficient way to make currency in Path of Exile. By following these tips and optimizing your build, you can significantly increase your profits. Remember to experiment with different strategies to find the one that works best for you.
Most Popular Posts
- Poe 3.21 Builds | Crucible League Starter & EndGames Builds
- PoE 3.21 Boneshatter Juggernaut League Starter Build
- POE 3.21 Arc Lightning Hierophant League Starter Build
- Top 5 Best Ways to Get 6-Link Easily and Efficiently in POE 3.21
- POE 3.21 Ultimate Forged Frostbearer Raise Spectre Necromancer Build | 100+M DPS
- How to Succeed in Path of Exile Ruthless Mode?
Popular Category Lists
- Path of Exile / (681)
- Diablo IV / (618)
- Runescape / (296)
- New World / (157)
- Guild Wars 2 / (148)
- Elder Scrolls Online / (129)
- FFXIV / (122)
- World of Warcraft / (65)
- WOW Classic / (41)
- Elden Ring / (40)
- SWTOR / (35)
- WoW Classic SoD / (34)
- League of Legends / (30)
- Dark and Darker / (28)
- Fallout 76 / (27)
- WotLK Classic / (23)
- Genshin Impact / (22)
- Last Epoch / (18)
- GTA 5 / (18)
- Throne and Liberty / (16)