PoE The Hunger Divination Card Vendor Recipes Guides
Path of Exile The Hunger is a divination card that can be exchanged for a Taste of Hate, a powerful flask that provides physical damage reduction and converts a portion of physical damage taken into cold damage. The Taste of Hate is highly sought after and can be quite expensive, making it a valuable item to obtain.
To turn in The Hunger, you'll need to collect 9 of them to make a set. You can then turn in the set to Tasuni in Highgate, who will reward you with a random item from the following list:
- 1x Taste of Hate
- 1x Duskblight Unique Jewel
- 5x Malachai's Simula
- 10x Orb of Regret
- 15x Chaos Orb
As you can see, the only item you're really after is the Taste of Hate, as the other rewards are not particularly valuable. However, since the outcome is random, you may not get a Taste of Hate on your first try, or even after several tries. This is where the risk comes in, as you may end up spending more poe currency on sets of The Hunger than you would have just bought a Taste of Hate outright.
That being said, it is possible to make a profit by turning in sets of The Hunger if you get lucky with the rolls on the resulting Taste of Hate. The higher the rolls on the flask, the more valuable it will be. A perfectly rolled Taste of Hate can be worth several exalts, while a poorly rolled one may only be worth a few chaos orbs.
We turned in 20 sets of The Hunger and ended up with a total of between 9.5 and 10.5 poe divines back, which is a profit if you consider that they only spent around 6-8 divines on the sets to begin with. However, this is not always guaranteed, and results may vary.
If you're interested in trying your luck with turning in sets of The Hunger, here are a few tips:
- Buy sets of The Hunger at a reasonable price. Don't overpay for them, as this will cut into your potential profit.
- Consider turning in sets in batches of 10 or 20 to get a larger sample size and potentially increase your chances of getting a good roll on a Taste of Hate.
- Be patient. It may take several sets to get a good roll on a Taste of Hate, so don't get discouraged if you don't get one on your first try.
- Keep an eye on the market for the prices of Taste of Hate flasks. If the prices are low, it may not be worth the risk to turn in sets of The Hunger at that time.
In conclusion, turning in sets of The Hunger in Path of Exile can be a risky but potentially profitable endeavor if you get lucky with the rolls on the resulting Taste of Hate. If you're willing to take the risk, be sure to follow the tips above, and good luck on your divination card journey!
Most Popular Posts
- Poe 3.21 Builds | Crucible League Starter & EndGames Builds
- PoE 3.21 Boneshatter Juggernaut League Starter Build
- POE 3.21 Arc Lightning Hierophant League Starter Build
- Top 5 Best Ways to Get 6-Link Easily and Efficiently in POE 3.21
- POE 3.21 Ultimate Forged Frostbearer Raise Spectre Necromancer Build | 100+M DPS
- How to Succeed in Path of Exile Ruthless Mode?
Popular Category Lists
- Path of Exile / (642)
- Diablo IV / (594)
- Runescape / (288)
- New World / (157)
- Guild Wars 2 / (147)
- Elder Scrolls Online / (129)
- FFXIV / (122)
- WOW Classic / (70)
- World of Warcraft / (65)
- Elden Ring / (40)
- SWTOR / (35)
- League of Legends / (30)
- Dark and Darker / (28)
- Fallout 76 / (27)
- WotLK Classic / (23)
- Genshin Impact / (22)
- Last Epoch / (18)
- GTA 5 / (18)
- Throne and Liberty / (16)
- Albion / (16)