Top 4 Path of Exile 3.20 Duelist Champion Builds
- Path of Exile
The Duelist Champion is one of the most powerful and versatile Poe Duelist builds in Path of Exile 3.20. It utilizes a combination of melee and ranged attacks, along with an array of support skills, to make for an incredibly powerful character. With the right gear, skill gems, and passive tree, the Duelist Champion can easily take on any content in the game. This guide will provide an overview of the build, as well as some tips and tricks to help you get started.
- Poe 3.20: Armageddon Brand Champion Build
- Poe 3.20: Ballista Totem Support Champion Build
- Poe 3.20: Herald of Agony Champion Build
- Poe 3.20: Exsanguinate Champion Build
Poe 3.20: Armageddon Brand Champion Build
Armageddon Brand Champion build is a great build for those who are looking for an enjoyable and powerful build that can handle all content in the game. It offers a good balance of survivability and damage that is easy to use, and can be tuned to fit any player's playstyle. With plenty of defensive options, this build is capable of handling any situation, and is sure to provide an enjoyable and rewarding experience for players of all levels.
- Very forgiving build with good defenses and survivability
- Straight forward playstyle that is suitable for both experienced and beginning players
- Easy to use with no fancy mechanics or abilities
- Good damage with 7 brands, overlapping area of effect and firestorm ignite for bosses
- Easy to dodge and move around while keeping brands and firestorm up
- Lack of flexibility in choosing between a glass cannon or tanky set up
For our major pantheon we will take Soul of Arakali. This will reduce the damage we take from bleeds and poisons, as well as our own Righteous Fire.
For our minor pantheon, we will take Soul of Shakari and upgrade it with The Restless Shade. This will reduce the damage we take from Chaos damage, providing us with a high damage reduction from all sources.
Bandits： Kill them all.
Conqueror -> Worthy Foe -> Unstoppable Hero -> Fortitude.
Poe 3.20: Ballista Totem Support Champion Build
The most efficient way to build a Poe Champion is to level up as a melee character with steel skills from level 1-28, and then transition into Toxic Rain at level 28. You should also look out for Div Cards like The Porcupine, The Wretched, The Dungeon Master, Jack in the Box, and Singular Incubator to increase your DPS. Before you get Empower, you should use Elemental Damage with Attacks as it will increase your damage both early and late game. Lastly, make sure you always have an odd number of projectiles, as an even number can cause your totems to miss in front of them.
- Very high damage potential with good boss-killing capabilities.
- High mobility and recovery.
- Safe and malleable on defenses with permanent fortify and using defensive auras primarily.
- In-depth PoB with leveling and a robust notes section.
- Elementalist will get you to Ignite Hard Cap 35 million quicker.
- Hardcore viability is untested.
- Early on life regeneration can be an issue, once full aura res.
- Build can be a little socket starved to try to get everything you want in.
Poe 3.20: Herald of Agony Champion Build
The Poe Champion build is a highly balanced build that is capable of tackling all content without dying. It is an affordable build that focuses on scaling armor and evasion while also taking advantage of powerful defensive measures like the Quill Rain and the Temporal Rift. Additionally, it utilizes a combination of notable passive skills and corrupted items to maximize Virulence creation, making it a very powerful build.
- Balanced build capable of mastering all content without dying
- Clear speed is better than expected
- High armor value and life due to Lioneye’s Vision
- Spell suppression with rare gloves
- 20% Culling Strike for increased DPS
- Increased max. resistance
- Temporal rift panic button to get out of trouble
- Evasion and Blind on hit
- Faster projectiles to maximize Virulence creation
- No Large Minion Clusters in the build
- No Coming Calamity Body Armor
- No Grip of the Council Gloves
- No First to Strike, Last to Fall (Adrenaline) Forbidden Jewels
Poe 3.20: Exsanguinate Champion Build
The goal of this Poe Champion build is to stack power charges to get increased damage per power charge and maximum frenzy and endurance charges. To do this we pick up the uniques Void Battery and Malachai's Loop to get three maximum power charges, Badge of the Brotherhood to get max frenzy charges, and Masterful Form of Slayer to get max endurance charges. We are also picking up Inner Conviction to get 3% more damage per power charge. To generate all the charges we use Ralakesh's Impatience. Unfortunately, there are not many sources for physical spell leeched as life, so we are using Vitality watcher's eye mod for x% damage leeched as life while affected by vitality. With this build, you will be able to deal high amounts of damage with your spells and charges.
- Strong charge stacking duelist caster build
- Uses two uniques to get increased damage per power charge
- Uses Badge of the Brotherhood for max frenzy charges
- Uses Masterful Form of Slayer for max endurance charges
- Uses Inner Conviction for 3% more damage per power charge
- Uses Ralakesh's Impatience to generate all charges
- Able to leech life with Vitality Watcher's Eye mod
- Physical spell leech as life is difficult to acquire
- Amulet slot is taken up by a unique so no Elder/Hunter influence or Delve mods can be used
- Can be difficult to sustain charges if you are constantly moving
The Duelist Champion is one of the most powerful and versatile builds in Path of Exile 3.20. With the right gear, skill gems, and passive tree, the Duelist Champion can easily take on any content in the game. This guide provided an overview of the build, as well as some tips and tricks to help you get started. With the right set up, you’ll be ready to tackle any challenge that Path of Exile has to offer.
Most Popular Posts
- Poe 3.20 Most Popular Builds for League The Forbidden Sanctum
- Path of Exile New Apothecary Farming Poe Currency with Rogue Exiles
- Top 5 Path of Exile 3.20 Duelist Slayer Melee Builds
- Top 5 PoE 3.20 Builds for Templar Inquisitor
- How to Succeed in Path of Exile Ruthless Mode?
- Which is Better Action role-playing games Diablo 4 or Path of Exile 2?
Popular Category Lists
- Path of Exile / (67)
- Runescape / (56)
- Diablo IV / (43)
- The Elder Scrolls Online / (36)
- Guild Wars 2 / (32)
- Final Fantasy XIV / (30)
- New World / (24)
- Fallout 76 / (12)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic / (12)
- Throne and Liberty / (5)
- Last Epoch / (5)
- Elden Ring / (5)
- Escape From Tarkov / (2)