Getting SWTOR Gear Tips and Tricks in Star Wars: The Old Republic 7.2
This guide is intended to provide a comprehensive overview of the gearing system in Star Wars: The Old Republic 7.2. We will cover the different types of gear available, where to obtain them, how to upgrade them, and tips and tricks for getting the best gear available.
1. Conquest Gear
Conquest gear is the most basic type of gear available and is intended for players who are not going to be doing any group content. It is green in color and has lower stats than other types of gear, but it is still sufficient for most activities. To obtain conquest gear, players can purchase it from the Conquest Gear Vendor located in the Supply section of the Fleet. It costs Conquest Accommodations and SWTOR credits to purchase a piece of conquest gear. The Conquest Gear Upgrade Vendor located in the same area can be used to upgrade the gear for Conquest Accommodations, Daily Resource Matrix, and credits.
2. Flashpoint Gear
Flashpoint gear can be obtained by doing Veteran or Master Mode Flashpoints. In Veteran Mode, players can obtain green gear (similar to the Conquest Gear) and blue accessories. In Master Mode, all of the gear is blue and has better stats than the green gear. It is expensive to upgrade flashpoint gear and to obtain the currency. Flashpoint Gear can also be purchased from the Flashpoint Gear Vendor located in the Supply section of the Fleet. It costs credits to purchase a piece of Flashpoint Gear. The Flashpoint Gear Upgrade Vendor located in the same area can be used to upgrade the gear for FP-1 Stabilizer Currency, Conquest Accommodations, and Daily Resource Matrix.
3. Operations Gear
Operations Gear comes in green, blue and purple varieties. The green is similar to the Conquest and Flashpoint Gear, the blue is similar to the Flashpoint Gear, and the purple is the most powerful type of gear. The Operations Gear Vendor located in the Supply section of the Fleet can be used to purchase starter Operations Gear. The Operations Gear Upgrade Vendor located in the same area can be used to upgrade the gear for OP-1 Catalyst Currency, Conquest Accommodations, and Daily Resource Matrix.
4. PvP Gear
PvP Gear is a self-contained path and can be obtained from the PvP Gear Vendor located in the Combat section of the Fleet. It costs WZ-1 Accelerant Currency to purchase a piece of PvP Gear. The PvP Gear Upgrade Vendor located in the same area can be used to upgrade the gear for WZ-1 Currency, Conquest Accommodations and Daily Resource Matrix. The majority of the WZ-1 Currency needed to purchase and upgrade the gear can be obtained from the weekly missions for Warzones or Arenas.
Gear Tips and Tricks
- The two generic currencies (Conquest Accommodations and Daily Resource Matrix) are used for upgrading all types of gear.
- Accessories can drop as a higher quality type than the rest of the gear in certain content.
- PvP Gear has a minimum item rating of 322 and a maximum item rating of 332. It is important to note that the game is designed to not give an advantage to players wearing gear higher than 332 in PvP matches.
- Weapons and armor can either be the fixed stat gear that is obtained from the different types of gear or they can be modable gear that can be upgraded with item modifications. Accessories, however, cannot be modable and come with fixed stats.
LOLTANK hope this guide has been helpful in understanding the gearing system in Star Wars: The Old Republic 7.2. Good luck on your journey!
Most Popular Posts
- SWTOR Patch 7.3 Tier List & Ranking: High Damage, Surviability and Utility
- 7 Hottest & Most Powerful Solo Class in SWTOR, 2023
- How To Make Millions Of Credits Selling Tech Fragments In SWTOR (2023)?
- Top 5 Simple & Powerful Classes For PVP in SWTOR, 2023?
- How to quickly upgrade the level of the gear to 332 in SWTOR?
- Top 10 Important Settings for Optimizing SWTOR
Popular Category Lists
- Path of Exile / (673)
- Diablo IV / (612)
- Runescape / (292)
- New World / (157)
- Guild Wars 2 / (147)
- Elder Scrolls Online / (129)
- FFXIV / (122)
- World of Warcraft / (65)
- WOW Classic / (41)
- Elden Ring / (40)
- SWTOR / (35)
- WoW Classic SOD / (30)
- League of Legends / (30)
- Dark and Darker / (28)
- Fallout 76 / (27)
- WotLK Classic / (23)
- Genshin Impact / (22)
- Last Epoch / (18)
- GTA 5 / (18)
- Throne and Liberty / (16)