ESO Update 37 New Dungeon and PvP Sets Guides
- The Elder Scrolls Online
The Elder Scrolls Online: Scribes of Fate is a new dungeon DLC for PC/Mac, with an accompanying Update 37 base-game patch. The DLC includes two new dungeons, Bal Sunnar and Scrivener's Hall, and marks the beginning of the Shadow Over Morrowind saga. Console players will be able to access the DLC and update on March 28. It has been released on the public test server. This guide will cover all the New Dungeon and PvP Sets and item additions.
Bowsunar Dungeon Sets
- Master's Bond – Light Armour set giving you 4% magical recovery and 1096 max magicka. The 5th piece bonus is a tether you can create between you and an ally within 12 meters for 10 seconds. This can occur every 15 seconds, and grant you and your allies 2,309 health every second.
- Nyx Hound's Howe – Medium Armour set gives you weapon and spell damage. The 5th piece bonus is when you do a fully charged heavy attack, your target will gain major cowardice for 1 second per 1000 weapon damage, reducing their weapon and spell damage by 430. You get major courage for the same duration, increasing your weapon and spell damage by 430. This effect can occur once every 12 seconds.
- Telvanni Enforcer – Heavy Armour set giving you max stamina, max health, and max magicka. The 5th piece bonus is while bracing blocking, you and your nearby allies gain 369 magical recoveries, and while not bracing blocking you gain 369 stamina recovery.
- Rockshatter – Monster set giving you 70 stamina, magicka, and health recovery. The 2nd piece bonus is a stack of dark light up to 30 times, with each stack giving you 8 stamina, magika, and health recovery.
Scrivener's Hall Dungeon Sets
- Rune Carver's Blaze – Medium Armour set giving you magical recovery, max magicka, and weapon and spell damage. The 5th piece bonus is when you damage over time effects and deal additional flame damage every 3rd tick. This damage scales off your weapon or spell damage and always applies a burning effect. This tooltip will be fixed when the update goes live.
- Apocryphal Inspiration – Medium Armour set giving you critical chance, stamina recovery, weapon, and spell damage. The 5th piece bonus is while you are in a group, you and your nearby allies gain major fortitude, major intellect, and major endurance, increasing your health recovery, Magicka recovery, and stamina recovery by 30.
- Abyssal Brace – Heavy Armour set giving you max stamina, max health, and even more max health. The 5th piece bonus is while you are blocking, you and your nearby allies gain minor evasion, reducing damage from area attacks by 10%.
- Jode's Ozan – Monster set giving you magical recovery. The 2nd piece bonus is when you or an ally is healed, they gain 4,272 armor for 1.1 seconds and minor vitality for 1.1 seconds, increasing their healing received by 8%.
- Snake in the Stars – Magical recovery, max magicka, weapon and spell damage. The 5th piece bonus is when you apply a major or minor debuff to an enemy, it applies star venom to them for 4 seconds. Whenever they are healed, they take 1,240 oblivion damage up to once every 0.1 seconds.
- Judgment of Akatosh – 129 weapons and spell damage, max health, and max health. The 5th piece bonus is when you deal direct damage with a blink, charge, leap, teleport, or pull ability, enemies within 12 meters burst with temporal energy, reducing their movement speed by 70% for 6 seconds and stunning them for 3 seconds.
- Sorrow Mother's Polls – Offensive penetration, defensive penetration, max magicka, and max health. The 5th piece bonus is when your enemy blocks one of your attacks, you gain 631 offensive penetration for 5 seconds. This effect can stack up to 20 times, with one stack every 0.5 seconds.
- Seven Legion – Offensive penetration, defensive penetration, max magicka, and max health. The 5th piece bonus is when you critically hit an enemy, you gain a stack of legions might up to 30 times. Each stack increases your weapon and spells damage by 4%.
- Vesture of Darlok Bray – 2291 armor and unique armor. The 4th piece bonus is when you gain the minor resolve given by resolving vigor, you gain a stack of ward of Darlok Bray up to 20 times. Each stack increases your physical.
Finally, dragons have been given new hitboxes, allowing tether sets to reliably proc on them. This change has been a long time coming and makes it safer for players to fight dragons. With these new changes, players can expect more options and better survivability when it comes to Item Sets.
Most Popular Posts
- Using ESO Oakensoul Ring in CloudRest without Upsetting Your Friends
- Which are the Best Elder Scrolls Online Solo Class in 2023?
- Is The Elder Scrolls Online worth Play in 2023?
- ESO Introduces New Necrom Chapters and Content for 2023
- How to ESO Leveling Characters Quickly 2023?
- ESO Update 37 New Dungeon and PvP Sets Guides
Popular Category Lists
- Path of Exile / (78)
- Runescape / (64)
- Diablo IV / (50)
- The Elder Scrolls Online / (39)
- Guild Wars 2 / (35)
- Final Fantasy XIV / (35)
- New World / (29)
- Fallout 76 / (12)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic / (12)
- Throne and Liberty / (5)
- Last Epoch / (5)
- Elden Ring / (5)
- Escape From Tarkov / (2)
- World of Warcraft / (2)
- Lost Ark / (1)