Guide to Easy-Catching Shiny Ranking Pokemon Types
Are you a fan of shiny Pokémon and curious about how long it would take to catch a shiny of every single type in the game? It's a daunting task, but it can be done with the right strategy and some patience. In this guide, we'll go over how to find shinies, which types are worth ranking higher, and some tips and tricks to make your shiny search easier.
First things first, you'll need the Shiny Charm to increase your chances of finding a Shiny. You can get the Shiny Charm by completing the National Pokedex. Once you have the Shiny Charm, you're ready to start your Shiny search.
- Fairy type is a great place to start. Fairy types are some of the most sought-after shinies, and Gardevoir is one of the fastest shinies to catch. Look for Fairy types in meadows and forests, and you'll have a good chance of finding a shiny one.
- Psychic types are also cool, but they can be a bit tricky to find. Look for Psychic types in caves and grassy areas. Abra, Latios, and Latias are all great Psychic types to look for.
- When it comes to starter types, Grass, Fire, and Water types are all great choices. Grass types tend to be the most popular, but Fire and Water types have some great shinies too.
- Normal types are pretty forgettable, but there are a few that are worth hunting for. Look for Normal types in grassy areas, and you might be able to find a shiny Dunsparce.
- Electric types are pretty cool. Look for Electric types in caves, and you might find a shiny Voltorb.
- Ghost types are one of the coolest types in the game. Look for Ghost-types in dark areas, and you might find a shiny Sableye.
- Poison types are also great. Look for Poison types in caves, and you might find a shiny Seviper.
- Ground types are a bit tougher to find. Look for Ground types in deserts, and you might find a shiny Trapinch.
- Finally, Steel types are some of the most sought-after shinies. Look for Steel types in caves, and you might find shiny magnetite.
Here are some tips to help you along the way:
- Use Repels to avoid unnecessary battles and increase your chances of finding a shiny.
- Take advantage of shiny hunting methods like the Masuda Method and the Shiny Charm to increase your chances of finding a shiny one.
- Take breaks and don't get too frustrated. Shiny hunting can be a long and arduous process, but it's also incredibly rewarding.
Most Popular Posts
- All 4 locations of research stations in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
- Peridot: Peridot: The new game of Pokemon-Go
- Pokemon Confirms Ash Is Sticking To the Anime
- Pokemon GO Fest 2023 Guide: New Pokemon, Features, and Shiny Predictions
- Minecraft Pokemon Pixelmon Easy Catching and Building Guides
- Pokemon Unite could have a new game mode soon, another new Pokemon joked
Popular Category Lists
- Path of Exile / (311)
- Runescape / (150)
- Diablo IV / (146)
- Elder Scrolls Online / (67)
- FFXIV / (66)
- Guild Wars 2 / (63)
- New World / (57)
- SWTOR / (26)
- Elden Ring / (20)
- League of Legends / (20)
- Fallout 76 / (18)
- World of Warcraft / (17)
- WOW Classic / (16)
- GTA 5 / (16)
- Albion / (16)
- Last Epoch / (15)
- Throne and Liberty / (13)
- Genshin Impact / (12)
- Pokemon / (12)
- Escape From Tarkov / (10)