Best Last Epoch Skrill for Each Class builds and Playstyles
Welcome back to Last Epoch! It's been a while since the last 0.8 patches and 0.9 has brought some exciting new changes. If you're looking for a new build to try or want to make one of your own, this guide is for you! LOLTANK will cover some of the best Skrill for each class builds and talk about some playstyles that we have enjoyed in the past.
- Sorcerer: Lightning Blast Static Orb
- Rogue: Synchronize Strike Shadow Cascade
- Marksman: Reign of Winter Ice Skill Multi-Shot
- Paladin: Smite Hammerden/Hammer Throw Trigger Smite on Hit
Sorcerer: Lightning Blast Static Orb
If you're looking for a spellcaster build with big AOE explosions, Lightning Blast Static Orb is the way to go. This build is beginner friendly and easy to make your own. With a Static Orb, you can buff your Lightning Blast and then spam it to get your mana back. This build has a few weaknesses, such as being a bit squishy and having low clear speed. That said, it's still an incredibly fun build to play with.
Rogue: Synchronize Strike Shadow Cascade
If you're looking for a fast-paced playstyle, Shadow Cascade Rogue with Synchronize Strike is perfect. Smoke Weaver allows you to shift on an extremely short cooldown, while Synchronize Strike adds a ton of single-target damage and can displace your location. Shadow Cascade also restores mana, so mana management isn't a huge issue. The only downside is that you'll need at least one Smoke Weaver to get the full benefits of this build.
Marksman: Reign of Winter Ice Skill Multi-Shot
Reign of Winter Ice Skill Multi-Shot is a great build to try if you want a lot of projectiles on screen and high single-target damage. Morning Cross deck stacking makes it easy to scale your damage, and while you'll need to farm for the Reign of Winter, it doesn't take too long. If you want to know more about this build, check out Dread's video.
Paladin: Smite Hammerden/Hammer Throw Trigger Smite on Hit
This is my personal favorite build I've ever played in Last Epoch. It's incredibly tanky, fast with Shield Rush, and has high damage. You'll need the Smite relics outlined in my video to make it work, but they're not too hard to farm. If you want to get spicy, you could also play this build as a Void Knight or use Javelin or Shield Throw to trigger Smite.
Most Popular Posts
- Last Epoch Weaver's Will: Everything You Need To Know
- Last Epoch New Uniques and Weaver's Will Item in Rising Flames | Patch 0.9.1 Updates
- Last Epoch Review: Should You Buy and Play It In 2023?
- Last Epoch Guide: Creation Character, Masteries, Skill Previews, and More
- Last Epoch Dev Stream Highlights: Teasers, Corruption Updates, 1.0 Release, and Factions
- Last Epoch Beginner Guide: 8 Essential Tips for a Successful Start
Popular Category Lists
- Path of Exile / (642)
- Diablo IV / (596)
- Runescape / (288)
- New World / (157)
- Guild Wars 2 / (147)
- Elder Scrolls Online / (129)
- FFXIV / (122)
- WOW Classic / (70)
- World of Warcraft / (65)
- Elden Ring / (40)
- SWTOR / (35)
- League of Legends / (30)
- Dark and Darker / (28)
- Fallout 76 / (27)
- WotLK Classic / (23)
- Genshin Impact / (22)
- Last Epoch / (18)
- GTA 5 / (18)
- Throne and Liberty / (16)
- Albion / (16)